Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double Dark Rosetta

Posted by arghyagardengirl 9b (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 18:35

A very pretty, multi-corolla bloom with delicate corolla teeth and medium pink coloration. Nice fragrance.

Dbl. Dk. Rosetta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double Dark Rosetta

Oooh! I really like the dbls/triples which have the skirts (how's that for scientific terminology) cleanly separated, not to mention the tendrils. This pic would be worth havng as wallpaper for anyone's screen.
Will

o

She's beautiful!
kasha77

o

I agree Will. I like corollas low and close together ordinarily, but these corollas though widely spaced are quite elegant.

o

Super nice! Love the color as well.

o

Very nice. I love the color too.
pat

o

An absolute beauty! Love the tendrils.
suz

o

Did you develop that one? I never say this, but I'd be in line for a cutting of that this fall if you are so inclined. It's got such a great form!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, May 3, 11 at 11:40

Lizzy That is so Beautiful!!!

Kylie

o

Liz, that is totally awesome. I love the color and all those other technical things. Is this the name of the flower or the description. Is it available any where?
Bill

o

DDRosetta is an Anne Kirchner-Abel hybrid. It simply blew me away. If you can find one...buy it!

o

Such pretties!! just beautiful!!! My brugs are growing but no sign of blooms, so I was at Wallys and found some fertilizer in sticks and bought some they are by Jobes and numbers are 10-10-4 is this strong enough?I have never feed my brugs I do have a dble white one velvety green leaves a single yellow one her leaves are somewhat thinner and one that is versicolor and 2 that are variegated had a bunch os seedlings from seeds that I received from generous members in here BUT somethign ate them and then the neighbors chickens destroyed the ones that were left, I do have one that is single white, anyway is this fertilizer good enough? should I plant my brugs in ground? for I have them in pots because we have freeezes during winter time. Than you all for reading Marcie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here