Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Believe it or not...I still know how to post pictures lol

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

BUT....
{{gwi:480924}}From Pictures for GW friends

if this one comes back...so will I lol. so far all that is growing in there where there should be the Pink Charm be growing...is SOMETHING lol.

Hope everyone is doing well. I betcha you all can feel that I have been thinking about you more and often.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (18)

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

and just so you see that I have been doing more then just farming on Farmville : lol
    {{gwi:480926}}From Pictures for GW friends

Done tilling and laying the stones around the flowerbeds.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

My latest Project I finished:
    {{gwi:480927}}From Pictures for GW friends

So far my theory about the deer and them not liking what I planted...pans out.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Got my very own :
    {{gwi:480929}}From Pictures for GW friends

Texas Bluebonnet growing in the yard soon.

I told you all, I am going Texas style lol

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I know, I know. Now you are thinking...my gosh Lucy is going to make up for all the past lost POTD's.

Don't worry lol, this is the last picture for today lol {{gwi:480931}}From Pictures for GW friends

2nd year Columbine grown from the seed I received from Karma.

Wishing you all a wonderful evening

Lucy

• haase
    14 years ago

Oh my gosh Lucy! You went all out!!! Your pics, your flowers, your projects and your house are just lovely. I'm glad you were thinking of us, because, dear friend, we miss you terribly.
    And yes, you better remember how to post pictures. Remember, you were the one who taught me, with much effort and expertise, to do it myself!!! I will never forget the work, time, and love you put into this teaching process. You sent me pages and pages . . .
    I sure hope that, besides your Farmville, you will find time for us. Because we will always be here for you!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ingrid

• honeybunny2 Fox
    14 years ago

Lucy are those baby brugmansia plants in the pot??? I love your flowerbeds. I also use the Windor bricks to outline my beds. So, glad to see you posting pictures again, I missed them. I hope after I retire in May, that you can show me how to post pictures. Kristy showed me about 2 or 3 years ago, but my camera got stolen, and I forgot. For Christmas I got a new camera, I just need to figure out how to use it. Barbra,

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy, What a lovely house, and you've done her justice with your beautiful and artistic landscaping. Very brilliant execution of design. You've been a very busy woman but you must feel well accomplished right now!

I hear you're going texas style with your plants and going to find out which of your brugs will make it through this winter so I know you'd want to know about this stuff - row covers for frost protection and excessive sun. The link is below.

I'm getting some to as I'd like to keep my biggest CG outside this winter...but I don't know about that right now. You'd have a better chance of getting them through then I would.

- Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Fabric - Row Covers Protections

• taz56
    14 years ago

Hi! Lucy, everything looks so good great pic's :)
    Hugs!
    Susan

• maemae0312
    14 years ago

Lucy, I love the planters on the tree stump. Very cool idea.

Mary

• karyn1
    14 years ago

It's so nice to have you back and your yard looks great. I love the TX Bluebonnet. Is it some type of lupin?

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I love the tree stump plant stand too! Your house has the same trim as mine!

I'm happy to see you posting here and sharing pictures, Lucy. You have really been missed!

Pam

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Lucy, sure hope Pink Charm comes back from the roots for you. You've been busy working on your yard, and it shows! I love that columbine.

• forever_a_newbie_VA8
    14 years ago

Lucy very pretty garden in the picture!
    As to your first picture, it is the same case here. My two brugs in the ground are just like yours and I wonder whether they will come back and when. Fortunately I took a few big cuttings and they are ready to put outside!
    Happy gardening
    Changsong

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

Yay! Lucy's back and she brought pictures!

Lucy, if you don't have Blackfoot Daisy you should add it to your garden. It barely stopped blooming all winter even below 20o.

Karyn - Texas Bluebonnet is Lupinus Texensis a very special Lupine.

• figara
    14 years ago

Welcome home, Lucy!

I love your idea with the tree stump.

Pat

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy, your garden lloks great. i love the pot on the tree stump idea... thats really cool.
    Siam

• honeybunny2 Fox
    14 years ago

Lucy, what you will love with the bluebonnets are they come back every year. I think with all the rain we had in the spring, this is the best year for bluebonnets in Texas in a long time. Just don't be tempted, to pull up the dead plants after they bloom. The wind will blow these around your yard like Texas tumbleweeds, next year you will have plants reseed everywhere. This year I did not get any Texas A & M maroon bluebonnets, Only the blue ones came up, but I understand that those seeds lay dormant for years, maybe next year the maroon ones will come back. Barbra,

• thahalibut
    14 years ago

That Columbine is awesome!

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery