Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

OT: 4 Days and Counting!!

chena
13 years ago

Our very own and Beloved Karyn is leaving for Holiday on the 15th..AHHHH the Tropic's!!

Time for us all to start Celebrating for her and sending out our Well wishes!! AND of course Begging for lots of pic's!! LOL

Karyn I am so excited for you!!! I hope you have a Wonderful Time Chicky!!! PIC"S PIC"S PIC"S!!!

I want to see everything!! ;0)

Kylie

Comments (9)

• sandysseeds007
    13 years ago

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! How've you all been?

Karyn, I see you've got quite the excitement ahead of you. I'm sure you'll thoroughly ENJOY checking out those tropical gardens and their environments with the expertise of one who truley can appreciate such things. I know you're going to love your trip.

Kylie, you have a package in the mail as promised. Your dbl yellow offspring and a few of jack's purple specimens are on their way. A couple other little surprises but couldn't find any of my hibiscus seeds which dissappointed me and was part of the cause for the delay. I hope you recieve them timely.

Spring is almost here, and is already for some of you - HAPPY GARDENING ALL!

Karyn, try to stay in the moment while you're on vacation.
    Lest it be all gone before you think about it instead.
    A marguarita on the beach - make it happen -;) Sandy

• honeybunny2 Fox
    13 years ago

Karyn, enjoy your vacation, you will be able to bring back tons of tropical plants, my favorite is the torch ginger.

Kylie, I thought your thread had something to do with the IRS deadline. Barbra

• chena
    Original Author
    13 years ago

LOL Barbara! I do my taxes in Feb. That won't even be a thought till next yr.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

Congrats karyn!! Sounds like you will be in hog heaven, I know I would :P
    I hope you find lots of cool plants and seeds.

I will drink a margarita here at home for ya LOL!

Hi Sandyseeds!! HOw are ya?

• chena
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OOOO!! Sandy Thanks so very much!! I will be stalking the mail lady now!!! ;0)

Kylie

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Kylie I think you are more excited then me. I thought that maybe you were going to have more calves when I saw the thread title. lol We are out of here tomorrow and of course I haven't done @$%* to get ready. The main issue was getting someone to care for all the animals. The girl that usually does it will be out of town so I've been scrambling. Bailey, my dog, will stay at the farm and I found a local high school kid to care for the rest of the menagerie at the house. Nobody to take care of the plants : ( I'm going to empty everything but the succulents from the greenhouse and put them in a shaded area of the yard. The GH is too hot when it's sunny and the mister won't provide enough water. I don't think that temps will get too cold here anymore this year, at least I hope not, or I'll have a whole bunch of dead plants. This year's vacation was an easy decision but we are already arguing about spring break next year. Grrrrrr!

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

Have a great time Karyn! Wish I was going to the tropics, lol. Yucky taxes.

• gardenpaw
    13 years ago

Hope you have a wonderful time Karyn!

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Karyn, hope you were able to leave home without too much more hassle of finding someone to care for your animals. I think that is one of the biggest problems with being responsible for animals. Plants, you can try to water as much as possible and hope for the best, but you can't do that with animals. Anyway, whatever the "Tropics" means, hope you are having lots of fun!

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor