Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Isabella, Cypress Garden, & Mountain Magic ???

Posted by wolfen z5 IN (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 4, 14 at 19:44

I have been looking for these types of brugs, but can not find them. Ebay had Isabella, but I was outbid, ( I know, shoulda bid more..) Only seeds up now,, ( don't want seeds,,) I've asked Nichole at trumpet flowers about Mountain Magic - ,( she would like one too ), A seller on ebay says he has MM, but in the month since I inquired, he hasn't listed it,,, and as for Cypress Gardens, I can only find info on, not anyone selling... I do have orders in for some really nice ones that will be shipped when it's safe for zone 5.. Sommergarden's website isn't open yet, for daydreams, and many others I'm craving.
Can anyone direct me to a reputable seller ?
Thanks,
Sandra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Isabella, Cypress Garden, & Mountain Magic ???

You can find Cypress Garden and Day Dreams at Logees.com.

o

I have MM but it froze waaaayyyy back this year and it doesn't have much growth on it right now.
I have had it for many years so it is a big plant once it gets going. Definitely one of my best bloomers. Remind me about it later in the summer because I get busy and forget stuff lol.
~SJN

o

cl, thank you for suggesting Logees, and SJN, I will contact you in a month or so to check on MM.. Hugs to both of you...
Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here