Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DaturaPicture?

Posted by marcie_new z8 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 29, 10 at 23:28

Iwas attempting to post a picture but I am doing something WRONG i openned another tab to photobucket, click on the topleft corner of the picture and I tought that a set of code numbers would appear at he bottom then I would click on Gen-html(newpage) then copy and paste to post BUT as I click on top of left corner of the picture it takes me to a different page and that page just produces a bigger picture and it says to edit or copy or something. so what I did I copied the numbers it gives me in there and see if they work they are--

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DaturaPicture?

Marcie, hover your mouse over the picture, a white box will appear below the picture. Check the box or boxes, for more than one picture. Now, scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will click on "Generate HTML code". Copy and paste First code here. Voila!Now preview your message, the pix should show up. It will be a clickable thumbnail.Hope this helps.

Theresa

o

Marcie, hope this helps. If you want larger pix posted, go to the bottom of the pix you want to post and copy the HTML code and paste it here, e.g.
Orange hibiscus still blooming

If you want thumbnail pix, click on the small box right under your pix, then go to the bottom of the page with all your pix "Generate Html and IMG code" and click. This takes you to a separate page with different codes. I copy the first one, paste it here, and I delete the word center at the beginning and end of the code to have my pix flushed to the left. You can also copy multiple pix.
Orange hibiscus still blooming

o

Lets seePhotobucket

o

You've got it now Marcie and there will be no stopping you in posting pictures of your plants, LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here