Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waiting to hear from Kylie

Posted by gottahosta z7b_NE_GA (My Page) on
Wed, May 25, 11 at 7:35

Anyone heard from Kylie?
Another tragedy yesterday with more tornados and more dead.
My heart goes out to all the victims of Mother Nature's fury.
Prayers for all.

~Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waiting to hear from Kylie

I think she is still up there with her mother.
On a side note so are the baseball teams for Baylor, Texas A&M, and University of Texas. attending play offs.
I thought I had her phone # but I lost it.
pa

o

Maybe Kristy will pop in here and let us know if she's heard from Kylie. Kylie did say she would not have access to a computer.

Prayers to all those affected by the tornadoes.

o

I spoke with her last week and forgot that her Mom lived in that area. I hope everything is ok. I know she only had sporadic access to a computer. I have her cell number somewhere. I'll try to find it and give her a call. Will post back if I hear anything.

o

Thanks, Karyn!

o

I talked to her Tuesday evening and they are fine. The tornados were north and west (or maybe east) of her mom's house.

o

I'm glad to hear it. I'd written her number down somewhere and deleted the email. Of course now I can't remember where I put the number.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, May 28, 11 at 14:29

Hey!!! I am finally home! Thanks for checkin on me.. I really appreciate that!
I was taking care of my Mom she had to go to the Hospital.. She is fine now.. I did redo her porch while I was there.. I will try to get some pic's up.. I sure hope everyone is doing alright.. Ya'll be safe and have a a Great Holiday weekend!!

Kylie

o

Glad to hear that your Mom's house wasn't in the path of the tornados and all is well. Welcome back. BTW glad to hear the plants made it in good shape. Hopefully you could use some of the extras. I really need to spend more time at the farm. We have some nice plants this season.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here