Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: New fur baby and misc flowers

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Thu, May 26, 11 at 8:57

We had another baby chinchilla born on 5/19. I don't know what the sex is yet but I MUST GET RID of this one!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What variegation will do for a common "weed". A polkweed and a KMOTGG
Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite peony, Garden Treasure. The heat is getting to it but the bloom is 8" across.
Photobucket
A NOID V. brug sent up an albino sport.
Photobucket
Calycanthus "Venus". I like the regular sweetshrub but this white flowered variety is so much nicer. Unfortunately all the rain messed up the blooms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A Dracunculus vulgaris that's already smelling putrid.
Photobucket
Strophanthus preussii
Photobucket
A common caerulea but I still think they are pretty
Photobucket
My quinaria is blooming for the first time. I can't wait until the caudex enlarges.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: New fur baby and misc flowers

OMG he's so cute. I would probably have a hard time getting rid of him too. I had a hard time getting rid of our baby bunnies but I only have a few left lol. Sold 5 so far- I didn't charge much or anything I just didn't want to give them away because around here you give it free...people will either just resell it or eat it lol.

I love your yellow peony that's one thing I wish I could grow here that doesn't do well :( Some of my passies just started blooming too. I love the smell of the caeruleas they smell like super fragrant sweet tarts lol.

o

What a sweet little creature! Hope it finds a wonderful home. Love your flowers, all of them!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, May 29, 11 at 12:04

Send him here!!!! I'll pay postage...LOL

o

Hi Karyn-
What interesting photos! From furry critters to strange plants- all beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Kasha77

o

What a cutie, furry animal! Your flowers/plants are amazing!

o

Great pics karyn, love the peonies, but they wont grow here :/ Kayrn, if your voodoo lily plants produce seeds, save me some please :)
siam.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here