Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yellow and pinks blooming now

Posted by willie_n_tx (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 12:48

my first blooms of the year, please excuse the yellowing leaves, had a spider mite problem thats being fixed at the moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yellow and pinks blooming now

Blooms are beautiful, how old are you brugs? Can't wait until I see blooms!!

o

These are actually 1 year old cuttings from a very old plant. I have another cutting that from a branch that broke off about 4 months ago that is blooming as well.

o

very nice Blooms, thsnk you for posting them

Elizabeth

o

Very pretty. Are spider mites visible to the eye?

Linda

o

I'm battling mites, as well as huge swarms of white fly. Your blossoms are looking good!

o

pretty blooms

o

I was told they were spider mites by two different people, had another say that they are aphids...either way they are eating the plant so i remedied the situation and they are looking a lot better

o

Very pretty ! Thanks for sharing!

Theresa

o

Congrats on your blooming brugs!

o

So nice to see such pretty blooms!

Karen

o

Love to see this! Pretty blooms

o

I really like your blooms my yellow bruggie is barely trying to come back, so is my dble white one I am so happy that after the freeze they decided to come back for a while there I was worried I had lost them all Thank God I didn't, for they were given to me by my mom who passed away last year in January. So next winter I will be more careful and find them a better spot for coverage.

o

These are some Beautiful Brugs, I wish I had mine back. I lost all of them in a house fire. I had White, Double White, Double Yellow, And five Pink. And lost every single one in a house fire. My plants may have bit the dust but all my gardening stuff survived. Just a question is there any way you could send me a small cutting of one. If not I understand.

o

I've had my gold Angel for about 4 years. It never produces seed pods, it grows to about 15 feet each year, and the local bats love the flowers. Right now it is around 3 feet tall and has 8 main stems coming out of the ground. Is this normal?

o

Looks great and probably smells even better :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here