Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Red Bananas

Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
Wed, May 25, 11 at 16:14

Hey all...I've been busy like you all, playing outside as much as possible...My brugs have been waking up and growing good...Can't wait to see my new ones bloom this year, thanks to you all who shared with me.

I posted this on the Banana Forum but noone replied :( ...Can someone tell me if my Ensetes are ok??...They seem to be growing ok, but the "bases" look awful...I just repotted them into bigger pots the other day...This started a while ago...I kept them dry in the greenhouse over the winter...Thanks guys and I hope all your gardens are growing wonderful!!...knotz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Red Bananas

Looks normal to me, the trunks always look a lil worse for wear, even the huge ones down south.

o
RE: OT: Red Bananas

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Wed, May 25, 11 at 20:30

Thanks SO much for answering!!...I'll just leave them alone and not worry :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here