Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'La Femme Fatale' brugmansia

Posted by corrie22 11 (My Page) on
Wed, May 23, 12 at 18:05

Incredible brugmansia, and it's growing close to me!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with xeriscape8321?

...this is one brug I have to get from him

..I have to stop shopping!

Corrie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'La Femme Fatale' brugmansia

Has anyone given you his email address as yet? It is impossible to do when 'you' have no email listed for yourself LOL. Most folks do not wish to type email addresses in an open public forum for fear of opening that email address up to spam but may be willing to give it in an email to you.

o

You know Ruth, I had the same problem with GardenWed when I joined years ago.....I was getting constant spam from this site

I read that Gary passed La Femme Fatale out to a lot of people all over the country....there's a chance since it's registered, that someone might have it for sale

And I was hoping that Gary might see this post....

Anywho....here's my contact email....in code!

keys.......vacation (all one word, no dots or spaces) at bell....south.......dot.......net

thanks Ruth!
Corrie

o

Corrie,

Did anyone every get back to you on a clipping or a source for femme fatale? I would like to get one for myself. The two colors are my favorite.
Eric

o

I did a little bit of googling to look for xeriscape8321 / gary morales. Hope this isn't him, if so, sad to hear of a tragic loss:

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-st-lucie-county/fort-pierce/st-lucie-county-deputy-shot-in-fort-pierce-thursday-morning

Here is a link that might be useful: Gary Morales neath news story

o

This isn't xeriscape because the news is from 2013, and he posted June 2014 on b. Butterfly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here