Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Photos

Posted by threas z7 PA (My Page) on
Sat, May 22, 10 at 18:25

Hope everyone is having a fun and productive growing season.
While waiting for brugs,here are some other pix of my gardens and pond.Thanks for looking.
Theresa :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ornamental Oregano~~Thymus"Magic Carpet"

My Fishies~Goldfish~~~Japanese Wakin~see their double tails?

~Shade Garden~

Can anyone ID this?~~~~~~Anenome~~~~~~~~~Freesia~~
Maybe Asclepsias???....
~~Variegated
Mock Orange~~~~~~~~~~~~Iochroma~~~~~~~~~Raspberries~~~
Variegated Mock OrangeIochromaPhotobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clematis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Tropical Garden~added a few more plants,
it's filling in nicely~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Photos

Theresa-
Amazing! What a treat to see what you've been doing! Great job- very nice!
Thanks for sharing!
hugs~
kasha77

o

Love your pics! what a beauty of Clemattis!! I s that one plant with 3 diff. colors? Such happy fish Thanks for sharing. Marcie

o

Theresa, everything looks fantastic. I especially love the waterfall in your pond. What color is your iochroma?

o

Great pictures , Teresa. Love your garden and the pond.

Pat

o

Everything is so beautiful, Teresa. I envy you for the space you have and the wonders you are producing. Thanks.
Ingrid

o

I love your pond waterfall!! What kind of clematis is that lavender double? Everything is just gorgeous at your place!

o

Thanks!you guys!
Marcie & Lennette, the clems are #1 Veronica's Choice, #2 Josephine & Veronica's Choice, #3 Josephine,Veronica's Choice,Killian Donahue & Ville De Lyon.
El, That Iochroma is red. I was so excited to see the buds. I've had it for two yrs. in a pot, it grew tall(about 2') last summer. I stuck it in the ground this spring and it seems to loves it. I stuck another one(purple) in my tropical garden. I have two more that are probably going in the ground too.
Ingrid, I wish I had more space. I will be ripping stuff out and cutting back in another month because everything will be so overgrown and crowded.LOL

Theresa

o

Theresa, lovely pictures. I especially like your double clematis and the ornamental oregano is beautiful. I have not been able to find any around my area.

Thanks for sharing!

Denise

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sun, May 23, 10 at 22:44

Very nice!!

o

Your yard looks great Theresa!
I love the waterfall too!

Karen

o

You always have great garden pics and I love your pond. I still remember the pics of you digging it. lol

I tried to email you but kept getting a mailer damon error. I hope the kholeria made it in good shape. It took so long to send because I wanted to make sure it was going to sprout.

o

Thank you, Karyn! I got the kholeria. I did respond to your email & sent you another one. Did you get them?

Hi Denise! I picked up the oregeno for $4 at my favorite place to get plants, Produce Junction. I also got the Thymus,freesia and a Stephanotis too! Wish they still had oregano, I would pick you up one. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Thanks Denise,Caren,Karen & Karyn for the nice comments!

Theresa

o

Ha, Therese, I too remember when you were building the pond- it has turned out so nice- pat yourself on the back. I love to see the artistry of every gardener here. Thanks for sharing yours.
~Brenda

o

I did get your emails. I wonder why I kept getting mailer damon errors when I tried to respond? I'm 90% sure that plant in the 9th row is some type of milkweed. That ornamental oregano is really pretty. Is it as invasive as the culinary oregano?

o

The pics and pond look great. John is debating making us a bigger one. The blue heron got most of his fish that he had trained to get up in his and and wiggle for a belly rub. He was mad, lol. Need to make it deeper with sharp sides.

o

Thanks for the milkweed ID, Karyn. I did plant seeds of a couple different kinds about 3 years ago. Last summer I thought it was a weed and cut it back or yanked it out, can't remember which. apparently it's resilient. I'll let it do it's thing this year.You got those mailer damon errors the last time you tried to email me....What's up with that? LOL
Hi Kristy! Happy belated Birthday! Sorry about your fishies. It's always better to build the pond as big as you can, because it's never big enough! LOL Wish I had more space.

Theresa

o

Theresa, Thanks for keeping an eye out for the oregano.

Karyn, The golen chalice vine I received from you is doing well but I was wondering would you recommend planting it directly outside?

Denise

o

Your garden looks great! i lve the pond!! :)

o

I used a preform pond the first time to get John hooked, lol. I knew he would love it and if its his idea to expand it will happen faster, lol. I miss you guys.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here