Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
threas

Garden Photos

threas
13 years ago

Hope everyone is having a fun and productive growing season.

While waiting for brugs,here are some other pix of my gardens and pond.Thanks for looking.

Theresa :)

{{gwi:492996}}{{gwi:492997}}{{gwi:492998}}

{{gwi:492999}}{{gwi:493000}}{{gwi:493001}}

{{gwi:493002}}{{gwi:493003}}{{gwi:493004}}

{{gwi:493005}}{{gwi:493006}}{{gwi:493007}}

{{gwi:493008}}{{gwi:493009}}{{gwi:493010}}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ornamental Oregano~~Thymus"Magic Carpet"

{{gwi:493011}}{{gwi:493012}}{{gwi:493013}}

My Fishies~Goldfish~~~Japanese Wakin~see their double tails?

{{gwi:493014}}{{gwi:493015}}{{gwi:493016}}

~Shade Garden~

{{gwi:493017}}{{gwi:493018}}{{gwi:493019}}

Can anyone ID this?~~~~~~Anenome~~~~~~~~~Freesia~~

Maybe Asclepsias???....

{{gwi:493020}}{{gwi:493022}}{{gwi:493023}}

~~Variegated

Mock Orange~~~~~~~~~~~~Iochroma~~~~~~~~~Raspberries~~~

{{gwi:486752}}{{gwi:493024}}{{gwi:493025}}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clematis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{gwi:493026}}{{gwi:493027}}{{gwi:493028}}

~My Tropical Garden~added a few more plants,

it's filling in nicely~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{gwi:493029}}{{gwi:493030}}{{gwi:493032}}

Comments (19)

• kasha77
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Theresa-
    Amazing! What a treat to see what you've been doing! Great job- very nice!
    Thanks for sharing!
    hugs~
    kasha77

• marcie_new
    13 years ago

Love your pics! what a beauty of Clemattis!! I s that one plant with 3 diff. colors? Such happy fish Thanks for sharing. Marcie

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Theresa, everything looks fantastic. I especially love the waterfall in your pond. What color is your iochroma?

• figara
    13 years ago

Great pictures , Teresa. Love your garden and the pond.

Pat

• haase
    13 years ago

Everything is so beautiful, Teresa. I envy you for the space you have and the wonders you are producing. Thanks.
    Ingrid

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

I love your pond waterfall!! What kind of clematis is that lavender double? Everything is just gorgeous at your place!

• threas
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks!you guys!
    Marcie & Lennette, the clems are #1 Veronica's Choice, #2 Josephine & Veronica's Choice, #3 Josephine,Veronica's Choice,Killian Donahue & Ville De Lyon.
    El, That Iochroma is red. I was so excited to see the buds. I've had it for two yrs. in a pot, it grew tall(about 2') last summer. I stuck it in the ground this spring and it seems to loves it. I stuck another one(purple) in my tropical garden. I have two more that are probably going in the ground too.
    Ingrid, I wish I had more space. I will be ripping stuff out and cutting back in another month because everything will be so overgrown and crowded.LOL

Theresa

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Theresa, lovely pictures. I especially like your double clematis and the ornamental oregano is beautiful. I have not been able to find any around my area.

Thanks for sharing!

Denise

• knotz
    13 years ago

Very nice!!

• gardenpaw
    13 years ago

Your yard looks great Theresa!
    I love the waterfall too!

Karen

• karyn1
    13 years ago

You always have great garden pics and I love your pond. I still remember the pics of you digging it. lol

I tried to email you but kept getting a mailer damon error. I hope the kholeria made it in good shape. It took so long to send because I wanted to make sure it was going to sprout.

• threas
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you, Karyn! I got the kholeria. I did respond to your email & sent you another one. Did you get them?

Hi Denise! I picked up the oregeno for $4 at my favorite place to get plants, Produce Junction. I also got the Thymus,freesia and a Stephanotis too! Wish they still had oregano, I would pick you up one. I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Thanks Denise,Caren,Karen & Karyn for the nice comments!

Theresa

• gottahosta
    13 years ago

Ha, Therese, I too remember when you were building the pond- it has turned out so nice- pat yourself on the back. I love to see the artistry of every gardener here. Thanks for sharing yours.
    ~Brenda

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I did get your emails. I wonder why I kept getting mailer damon errors when I tried to respond? I'm 90% sure that plant in the 9th row is some type of milkweed. That ornamental oregano is really pretty. Is it as invasive as the culinary oregano?

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

The pics and pond look great. John is debating making us a bigger one. The blue heron got most of his fish that he had trained to get up in his and and wiggle for a belly rub. He was mad, lol. Need to make it deeper with sharp sides.

• threas
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the milkweed ID, Karyn. I did plant seeds of a couple different kinds about 3 years ago. Last summer I thought it was a weed and cut it back or yanked it out, can't remember which. apparently it's resilient. I'll let it do it's thing this year.You got those mailer damon errors the last time you tried to email me....What's up with that? LOL
    Hi Kristy! Happy belated Birthday! Sorry about your fishies. It's always better to build the pond as big as you can, because it's never big enough! LOL Wish I had more space.

Theresa

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Theresa, Thanks for keeping an eye out for the oregano.

Karyn, The golen chalice vine I received from you is doing well but I was wondering would you recommend planting it directly outside?

Denise

• siam_cannas
    13 years ago

Your garden looks great! i lve the pond!! :)

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

I used a preform pond the first time to get John hooked, lol. I knew he would love it and if its his idea to expand it will happen faster, lol. I miss you guys.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!