Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gottahosta

Checking in

gottahosta
12 years ago

I have been absent way too much from this forum.

Some of you know I do income tax prep that keeps me busy Dec-April. On top of that, I got very sick in Dec-Jan, then again on April 15th, altho not as bad. A coupla weeks into the first illness, when I had turned the corner and was sorta on the mend, my hubby came in and asked me if I had thought I was gonna die during the previous two weeks, I laughed and told him I was too sick to notice. He was a trooper and took such good care of me- I am so appreciative to have such a wonderful partner!

The other thing is that I am on FB too. I just have to tell ya, for me it is a PITA to load my photos into photobucket, then attach the little link for each photo. And it still does not work for me. My photos end up being huge. I am basically lazy and way too busy to reduce my photos to thumbnails that some gardening forums require, also, so I go the path of least resistence.

Brugs blooming now or about to-

Dorthea

Xena

Shooting Star

Kaitlyn

Gemini

Serendipity

California Adventure- newly registered

And several seedlings.

First blossom of the season was a triple seedling from Patricia Watson- I cannot find that photo from April, so I am waiting for the next buds to do their thing and hoping the plant hangs on to them in our May heatwave.

I will get some photos when I get a chance, and when they are not hanging down from the heat!

Miss y'all. I will check in more often now that tax season is over and now I am all better!!

~Brenda B

Comments (8)