o
OT: Another New Addition

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Fri, May 27, 11 at 22:21

Meet Chester:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's a feral cat that's been hanging out in my yard for months. About 2 weeks ago I saw her crawl out from under the deck and following her was this little guy. The kids managed to catck the kitten yesterday. How could I saw no? I am suck a sucker and we already have 2 cats. I need this like a hole in the head.

She was petrified at first, never having had human contact, but is adjusting well and is becoming very sweet. I'm guessing somewhere between 6 to 8 weeks old. She's clean, no ear mites or fleas, but I'm sure at the very least, she has worms. I can't get her to the vet until Thurs so she'll be living in the bathroom until then. BTW Kyle named her Chester before he knew that it was a girl.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Another New Addition

I'm a sucker for kittens and this one is a beauty! Congratulations!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, May 28, 11 at 15:46

TOO CUTE!! Hubby had a cat he named Chester till he discover it was a girl.. Then it was Chestie.. Glad she was at your house and not mine.. I am as BIG of a sucker as you are..LOL

o

I love black and white kitties. My favorite cats of all time were black and white.

o

I have one hanging around that looks similar to yours. We had 3 cats and now it looks like we have a bunch!
Some people moved out of the house down the street a few mos ago and all of a sudden all these cats showed up. I know they left them but can't prove it since I really didn't know these people and never paid attention to what kind of animals were over there.
Two of the female cats were preggo too. So one had kittens already. These cats are all fairly tame so someone had to dump or leave them. I am feeding them for now but will probably have to take them to a shelter. I found homes for some of them and some kittens. I feel bad for them so have been feeding them outside..probably a mistake lol.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here