Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's blooming in your garden??

Posted by sibhskylvr (Mike) Arkansas (My Page) on
Fri, May 14, 10 at 22:53

Not much blooming for me yet! No brugs, that's for sure! Maybe next month - lots of bud showing! lol!

'Joseph's Coat' is putting on a show, finally! Come on - let's see some pics! :)

Mike

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's blooming in your garden??

You remind me of a guy named Mike that used to post here. lol It's nice to see you. How are you doing?

That rose is lovely. I love the color combination. That's one thing that I don't grow, save for a few minis. I have too many issues with powdery mildew and black spot.

This is actually looking like a good year for my brugs, finally! The weather has cooperated with above average temps this spring with the exception of a late cold snap last Sun that did minimal damage. I have several brugs with buds. That's early for me. Even in a good year I usually don't get any flowers until late June.

o

Mike
it's good too see you, your rose looks good, my Joseph's coat is also Blooming as well as Belinda Dream's, my bearded
iris is in Bloom, my Lilac's just got done Blooming, I have one Brug that's about too Bloom, I know post Pic's
I will do that as soon as the Brug Blooms, Oh my red
honeysuckle is in full Bloom, I saw my first humming bird
the other day
Elizabeth

o

Mike I love Joseph's Coat, and have been wanting another one to put right outside the bathroom window, but need to have the house painted first.

Haven't taken many pictures of other stuff blooming, but did take some of bearded irises blooming, and a couple misc. Most of the irises are noids. Click on 'Blooming'

Here is a link that might be useful: Blooming

o

Eloise that lavender trumpet vine is so pretty. I've never seen that color before and your iris are gorgeous. I really like Role Model and the one directly above it. I have no idea what any of my iris are, daylilies either. I never bother keeping their tags.

o

My Rhodendrums are in full bloom

Rhodes

Photobucket

Photobucket

My driveway bed is filling in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Mike, how nice to see you popping in. I Love the color combination of your rose. Really beautiful.
My brugs are starting to have buds, as well. The impatients I planted under them are doing very well. Easy to take care of.
Marquest, your rhododendron are just so beautiful, so is the rest of your property.
Ingrid

o

Mike that's one of my all time favorite roses! I love all the colors rolled into one plant - thanks for letting me and the others enjoy them.
Diane

o

Hi Mike! Love your rose! Looks like it needs a trellis or arbor to climb on.
El, love your iris!
Marcie, beautiful Rhodies!

Theresa

o

Oh, I just love Spring blossoms. Joseph's Coat always looks so wonderful, with the blossoms different colors- thanks, Mike!
Marcie, Rhodies are just not for my garden but yours are breathtaking! And your yard and gardens are so lush, getting plenty of rain. Thanks for sharing the beauty around you.
Eloise, I love the bearded iris people have shared with me over the years- I don't think I have bought one! They have been very nice this year, after all the rain last year. In fact, lots of stuff is looking better than usual in my gardens- Mother Nature does the best job of watering our gardens! I enjoy your photos!
I haven't been posting, just now 'n then, have had lots of back and general body pain- well, I took a pain pill an hour ago- that put me in a much better mood (LOL) and while the pain is gone, I will post away!!
Nice to see everyone! I have photos, just have not loaded them onto photobucket! Later!
Hugs, Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here