Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

What's blooming in your garden??

sibhskylvr
13 years ago

Not much blooming for me yet! No brugs, that's for sure! Maybe next month - lots of bud showing! lol!

'Joseph's Coat' is putting on a show, finally! Come on - let's see some pics! :)

Mike

{{gwi:495960}}

{{gwi:495961}}

{{gwi:495962}}

{{gwi:495963}}

{{gwi:495964}}

{{gwi:495966}}

{{gwi:495968}}

{{gwi:495970}}

{{gwi:495972}}

{{gwi:495973}}

Comments (9)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

You remind me of a guy named Mike that used to post here. lol It's nice to see you. How are you doing?

That rose is lovely. I love the color combination. That's one thing that I don't grow, save for a few minis. I have too many issues with powdery mildew and black spot.

This is actually looking like a good year for my brugs, finally! The weather has cooperated with above average temps this spring with the exception of a late cold snap last Sun that did minimal damage. I have several brugs with buds. That's early for me. Even in a good year I usually don't get any flowers until late June.

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Mike
    it's good too see you, your rose looks good, my Joseph's coat is also Blooming as well as Belinda Dream's, my bearded
    iris is in Bloom, my Lilac's just got done Blooming, I have one Brug that's about too Bloom, I know post Pic's
    I will do that as soon as the Brug Blooms, Oh my red
    honeysuckle is in full Bloom, I saw my first humming bird
    the other day
    Elizabeth

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Mike I love Joseph's Coat, and have been wanting another one to put right outside the bathroom window, but need to have the house painted first.

Haven't taken many pictures of other stuff blooming, but did take some of bearded irises blooming, and a couple misc. Most of the irises are noids. Click on 'Blooming'

Here is a link that might be useful: Blooming

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Eloise that lavender trumpet vine is so pretty. I've never seen that color before and your iris are gorgeous. I really like Role Model and the one directly above it. I have no idea what any of my iris are, daylilies either. I never bother keeping their tags.

• marquest
    13 years ago

My Rhodendrums are in full bloom

{{gwi:226819}}

{{gwi:389456}}

{{gwi:389458}}

My driveway bed is filling in.

{{gwi:196424}}

{{gwi:48938}}

• haase
    13 years ago

Mike, how nice to see you popping in. I Love the color combination of your rose. Really beautiful.
    My brugs are starting to have buds, as well. The impatients I planted under them are doing very well. Easy to take care of.
    Marquest, your rhododendron are just so beautiful, so is the rest of your property.
    Ingrid

• tommysmommy
    13 years ago

Mike that's one of my all time favorite roses! I love all the colors rolled into one plant - thanks for letting me and the others enjoy them.
    Diane

• threas
    13 years ago

Hi Mike! Love your rose! Looks like it needs a trellis or arbor to climb on.
    El, love your iris!
    Marcie, beautiful Rhodies!

Theresa

• gottahosta
    13 years ago

Oh, I just love Spring blossoms. Joseph's Coat always looks so wonderful, with the blossoms different colors- thanks, Mike!
    Marcie, Rhodies are just not for my garden but yours are breathtaking! And your yard and gardens are so lush, getting plenty of rain. Thanks for sharing the beauty around you.
    Eloise, I love the bearded iris people have shared with me over the years- I don't think I have bought one! They have been very nice this year, after all the rain last year. In fact, lots of stuff is looking better than usual in my gardens- Mother Nature does the best job of watering our gardens! I enjoy your photos!
    I haven't been posting, just now 'n then, have had lots of back and general body pain- well, I took a pain pill an hour ago- that put me in a much better mood (LOL) and while the pain is gone, I will post away!!
    Nice to see everyone! I have photos, just have not loaded them onto photobucket! Later!
    Hugs, Brenda

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?