Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jorjaboy

Hey (OT)

jorjaboy
12 years ago

Hey everybody,

It's been over a year and a half since i've been here. I was just wondering how everyone was doing? I see alot of old faces that were here long before I came along. I did a quick search for my friends, Gives Little Gets Lots and Daniella and couldn't find anything current from them. Just wondering how y'all were doing? Hey Karyn I seen that you are still around. How have you been?

Comments (6)

• karyn1
    12 years ago

It's been quite a while since I've seen you posting. Not many of us oldies still posting here. I think a lot of people are posting on Facebook "Brugmansia lovers" and at iBrugs and some have just dropped off completely. It's nothing like it used to be. I think the only ones that still regularly post are Kylie and me.

Everything is fine with me. Still growing all kinds of stuff but I have gotten rid of most of the tropical fruit trees. They just take up too much greenhouse space. How are you doing?

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

I'm and oldtimer and still here. Don't have much to say, but I'm here!

• chena
    12 years ago

Hey!! Nice to see ya post.. I have been out of town for the past week and a half caring for my Mother.. But should be home next week.. NO Computer here...LOL

Karyn Thanks so much for the box it got here just fine and everything looked Great!! AS ALWAYS!!
    Ya'll take care of one another and GROW Somthing!! ;0)

Kylie

• jorjaboy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm doing fine, thanks Karyn. The past year has been pretty eventful for me. Got a new job, been working alot of OT and been home maybe 6 weeks out of the last 8 months. Hey Kylie and tommy's mommy, how have y'all been? Nice to hear from you too. I don't do facebook so that's out. What is ibrugs? I checked brugmansia world, guess that's gone for good?

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Congrats on the new job. Sounds like a lot of traveling. Do you get to go anywhere interesting? I never check my facebook page and recently found out that my DD hacked it and posted "what a wonderful daughter I have". I do think my DD is pretty wonderful but I wouldn't write that on my wall. lol I have loads of "friend" requests that I've ignored for over a year so I'm sure those folks think that I'm dissing them. iBrugs is the International Brugmansia and Datura Society. I think most of the other brug chat rooms are gone, not sure. I never posted on any of them anyway.

Do you still garden? With all the traveling it sounds like it would be hard to keep up with it.

Here is a link that might be useful: iBrugs

• princealbert
    12 years ago

jorjaboy,
    welcome back.
    I used to have a job like that, gone all the time.
    I joined the other sites too but rarely check them.
    for me most of them are a bit difficult to navigate around in. I'm on face book too but only check it 2-3 times a month, it's not high on my priority list.
    pa