Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Full Rosea/ Full Rosea Magic

Posted by aftermidnight Z7b V. Island B.C. (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 28, 14 at 13:52

Are these the same? I just received my Brugs from Brugmansia Quebec, they were minus a few leaves but other than that they arrived in great condition, not bad for 9 days in the mail, I was too cheap to have them sent expedited. I'll order from them again :).
One was labeled Full Rosea is this just short for Full Rosea Magic?

Annette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Full Rosea/ Full Rosea Magic

I believe so...... I have Full Rosea Magic , with tiny buds right now. I hope they stay.

o

Thanks Cara, I thought it might be, just wanted it confirmed :).

Annette

o

Annette,were you pleased with brugmansia Quebec? I've not ordered any brugs for a few years and then it was from brugmansias etc in Vancouver.I'd love to treat myself to a few new ones.
Cindy

o

Annette,were you pleased with brugmansia Quebec? I've not ordered any brugs for a few years and then it was from brugmansias etc in Vancouver.I'd love to treat myself to a few new ones.
Cindy

o

Hi Klinger, been awhile since we went to that plant swap up at Marj's. Yes, I was quite pleased with what I got from Brugmansia Quebec, 8 new ones :). They lost their leaves in transit (9days) but recovered quickly. Email me through GW and I'll tell you what I have, no sense you ordering the same ones since we're so close we can do a trade.

Annette

o

• Posted by janfin50 9a victoria bc canad (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 20:07

Nice to see other Brugmansia lovers on Van Is
I am in Victoria and would love to purchase or trade cuttings
I haven't got the proper name for these unfortuneatly but what I have is a large yellow[will post pics later] and a peach -hasn't flowered yet....I am hooked on the Brugs!!

Jan

o

Hi Jan, look forward to seeing pics of your Brugs, All told I have about a dozen different ones. I gave all my big Brugs away, so I'm starting over with cuttings. I only have one flowering right now, 'Sunset' peachy flowers with variegated leaves. When mine are big enough to take cuttings I'll let you know, I'll email you through GW or feel free to email me anytime.

Annette

o

Hi Annette
this brug was from cuttings below the Y that i rooted in airiated water in winter -It grew fast and Y everywear-lots of blooms lemoney sweet beautiful scent blooms are about 12' from the to 8-9 wide yellow-some slightly peach-I have 4 needless to say I am thrilled
jan

o

Im new to this -are you only allowed one pic per post?

o

Anyone have a guess as to what kind-would it be Inka sun?
Thanks
Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here