Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
starofleviathan

Brug Issues

starofleviathan
10 years ago

I have a 5ft Frosty Pink Brug that has been putting out a mess of new growth. I foliar feed them at sundown once every week with a mix of Dyna-Gro 7-9-5 & ProTekt, but afterwards their leaves became misshapen. I only use a 1/4 t of each diluted in a gallon of rainwater & then rinse any residue off the next day. Also noticed some of the old woody stems are starting to turn hollow inside, even with new flushes of growth on them (?). Is that normal or is there something more insidious going on I need to be concerned about?

Other issue: recently acquired a Charles Grimaldi cutting. Had it since April & it's been doing well except for the fact it's leaves are a lighter green than my other Brugs', even after giving it some epsom salt. Here is a side by side comparison of both Brugs:
{{gwi:504120}}
& yes, even the new emerging leaves are the same light green color. Is this normal for this variety?

I potted up this little guy from a 4" pot to a 6" back in April & I'm wondering if it's time for another potting up:
{{gwi:504121}}

Thanks to all for your consideration!

Comments (2)