More High: 94 °F

Low: 74 °F

More High: 94 °F

Low: 73 °F

More

Comments (10)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I've been outside with the hose a few times a day for the past couple days. It's not much cooler here, 94 F, humidity 50%. It's supposed to cool down and rain on Tuesday. I'll still take this over the cold any day!

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

Our heat index here was 105 yesterday. Supposed to be that way for the next couple days but tomorrow its gonna be gumbo soup with the humidity. I need to get more hoses or a better watering setup now that everything is so spread out here. I'm sick of dragging long long hoses around lol.
    Our poor little chickens were out there panting so much that I gave them all my shadecloth and misting systems for thier runs.

• gottahosta
    13 years ago

Yep, it's here, hot weather! I'm with you, Lenette, the dragging hoses around sucks. Time to get out the all night soaker hoses.
    I have a little mister somewhere, gonna drag it out and use it on ME!!!!
    I did ask some folks in mid-states to send rain our way, on another forum!
    Think it's time to have another little talk with God. :-)

• Frances Coffill
    13 years ago

We have been having rain here! (its like a miracle!!!) I think the weatherman said we are almost 3" over the norm for the year.... but it is not nice weather, it is hot (we broke a temperature record set in 1958 yesterday) humid, and windless except for short violent storm bursts!!!

To top is off the Japanese Beetles have emerged.... I have not spotted the nasties in my garden yet, but I did see hordes of them at Lowes yesterday, gorging themselves on unopened rose buds.... it broke my heart....

I am starting to think 2010 is going to be a year of weather records, coldest, hotest, wettest..... (ok, as long as we don't get mildew or fungus, I am not going to complain about the 'wettest' part)

I would happily share this bounty with anyone who will save my lily buds from the JB

Have a wonderful day and be careful what you wish for!

Frances

• tommysmommy
    13 years ago

I'm on the opposite end - record rainfall here in CO with many rivers at flood stage, people being lost in raging waters and crops ruined by hail. It never even reached 60 degrees over the weekend but tomorrow it's over and the storm system moves over the Dakotas. Good, let them have it, I'm sick of Seattle weather!

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

Its hot and dry here as well. Seems like its feast or famine when it comes to rain here. Morgan had to bring a butterfly inside and fix it some nectar it was weak. She is trying to feed it now. Its really pretty.

• byrd4460
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Wow Krista, That's pure Love flowing from Morgan
    too see her looking after the Butterfly.so this tells me you
    have done a wonderful job of raising your daughter
    In a home that was full of Love so therefore the
    Love she has been raise in is now Flowing from Her.
    Be Bless
    Chocolate Brug

• danasplants
    13 years ago

I live in Mulberry next town over we broke record yesterday 98 record was 97 this is bad were getting a little rain but not enough. Every little bit helps I have plants coming from Calf. hope there still standing when they get here

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

Thanks so much William. That was beautiful. You know I had been worried about her but she has been doing wonderfully here this summer and being very helpful and loving at home and at church. What a blessing.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

We actually hit 100 the other day. Didn't know it got that hot in FL lol. I used to live in Lake Havasu AZ where it hit 120 regularly but at least we didn't have the humidity then unless it happened to rain.