Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: I met Marcienew

Posted by princealbert 8 Belton TX (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 9, 10 at 17:32

I got the opportunity to meet Marcie Monday evening. We even did some clandestine plant swapping in the Walmart parking lot.
I took her pic but she asked that I not post it, because she did not have any makeup on, I said that's ok because I don't have on any either. Her DH was with her, It was a pleasure to meet both of them.
The jasmine that I got in the trade had a bloom to open and the scent is strong. It is doing great.
pa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: I met Marcienew

LOL, good job PA, the Jasmine sounds nice. Marcie has tried to make it to our swaps, but had to cancel last minute so I haven't had the chance to meet her yet and I think she lives a lot closer to me than you.

Marcie, if you read this I have that creeping fig for you that I'm holding for the fall swap.

-Shirley

o

Its fun meeting forum members isn't it. Glad you got the chance to meet.

o

There's a few of you down there in TX, nobody up here for me to meet in CO. But I know folks who aren't gardenweb members who grow brugs, so it evens out. Sounds like fun PA, LOL on the no makeup!

o

I look strange with red lipstick and blue eyeliner anyway.
I am slowly meeting the people on here that are locals if there is such a thing in texas. 300+ miles to the nearest border. I won't cross it , they may not let me back in!!!
pa

o

Lol, there are plenty of us in Texas to keep you in road trips for a while, lol. Been working to much to do much with the plants other than water and feed. Time to tackle insect issues once I get things straight at the shop and feel a little better. Found one small brug today with nothing left of the leaves except ribs. Whatever ate it had moved on.

o

I really think that all you all should take a trip to DC. You could meet Dave in VA and me! lol PA you'd probably look better in a a sheer gloss and dusty rose eye shadow ; )

o

Hey PA, that was great meeting another brug lover! LOL you your makeup!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here