Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seed pod

Posted by rednofl 9b Goldenrod Fl hz (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 2, 13 at 20:37

I have a seed pod off my Equador white it is next to 2 other Brugs. Do they generally get fertilized from the same flower or is it more random.
If anyone wants some seed I have enough to share with a few people . Send me an email if you would like some for postage or Trade...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seed pod

If the flower wasn't hand pollinated and covered immediately before opening, then anything could have potentially pollinated it. Bees will travel miles. Moths, male mosquitoes, butterflies etc can also pollinate the flowers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here