Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dola

Posted by byrd4460 9 LAKELAND FL (williambyrd@tampabay.rr.com) on
Fri, Jun 4, 10 at 20:58

Here is Dola doing her thing Tonight.
She is a nice grower and I'm Surprise
to see her this dark on her first Bloom.

DolaDola

Chocolate Brug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dola

I love the way she curls and the color is so nice. I think Dola is one of the darkest pinks I've seen. Someone sent me Dola last season. I'm not sure if I still have it or not. If I do I probably lost the tag, as usual. lol

Do you ever hand pollinate your brugs? You have such gorgeous varieties. Just imagine what some of your crosses could produce. Even blooms that are naturally pollinated in your yard are probably cool crosses. Do you ever grow the seeds from your own plants?

o

Thanks, CB, I have Dola too, shared by Mike in Fall of '08, he also shared Xena w/me. I did not get too many blossoms but hope to see lots this 2nd year- I wanted Dola since Kylie shared photos of her years ago. I did get a pod on Dola last Fall but got anxious and picked it too soon. She is a nice dark pink. Karyn has a good question for you, you must get lots of OP seedpods (???)!

o

Thats beautiful. I love the shape and color.

o

Oooooooh, that is a beauty CB!

o

CB
Georgeous as always, my dola is just waiting too set buds
can't wait too see it Bloom after looking at your's

Elizabeth

o

She is very pretty. I also like the recurve on her bloom. I love the animated brugs that recurve like that and release thier fragrance. Its like they are trying so hard to lure in those pollinators :)

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 6, 10 at 13:28

Oh I SO can't wait for mine to get big and bloom...That is SO pretty!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here