Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcie_new

Brenda Bautista

marcie_new
13 years ago

Thanks I got your envelope, I am doing the happy dance, will post pictures, Thanks a million Marcie.

Comments (11)

• gottahosta
    13 years ago

YOu're welcome!!!!

• sommergardens
    13 years ago

Check-out the great interview of Brenda as this month's featured hybridizer at iBrugs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brenda Bautista Interview

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Great interview Brenda. It's always interesting to see if someone matches the mental image you have of them. For some reason I pictured you with short dark hair, kind of a pageboy type cut. Boy was I off! lol BTW that's a great pic as well.

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Great interview, Brenda sure has it going on, I just got your message, I am thrilled with your interview,I have so much too learn from your hybirdizing, i hope by the end of Summer to send you some seeds
    Big Hugs
    Elizabeth

• roper2008
    13 years ago

Very cool. Funny I pictured you with dark hair also, but shoulder
    length. lol...Most of the seeds you sent me are little plants now and
    doing quite well. I think I will plant some in the ground and dig
    them back up in fall. Looking forward to the flowers next year..
    Thanks a bunch
    Linda

• figara
    13 years ago

Hey Brenda, you look close to what I imagined. I picture you with a light hair shoulder length.
    great interview, I learned a few things from it.
    My seedling from your seeds are growing too. Some of them are almost a foot tall :)

Pat

• gottahosta
    13 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhh, shucks!!! A little bit of blushing going on here.
    When I did the interview, I did not know I was gonna be featured as a hybridizer! That's a nice surprise! I hope it encourages more folks to try their hand at it. That first seedpod is like the first brug blossom. So, Elizabeth, I wanna see photos of your success.
    Thanks for the compliments. And y'all, I usually wear my hair up, it is waaaaay too humid in GA to wear it down. That's so funny how you pictured me, Karyn, my hubby would love for me to have a pageboy! The shorter the better. I look like the hippie I used to be 30 years ago in that photo!
    ..........it is nice to see folks' faces. I even got to see the elusive Mike, on FB!!! And it was a treat.
    Thanks, Fred and all!!

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I still have my long hair too. lol Comparing your first seed pod to the first bloom is a good one. I still remember my first pod. I must have checked that damn thing 5x a day for 6 months!

I might have to log onto my Facebook account just to see a pic of Mike. I go to FB so infrequently that I'm sure people think that I'm ignoring their requests.

• peony_tx
    13 years ago

Also great information on starting seeds, Brenda!

I love your garden!

I let my hair go long then get it cut, let it grow then get it cut. lol

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

That was a great interview Brenda!

Karyn, you forgot what Brenda looked like? Remember when we first posted our pictures a few years ago (a thread Barry started), and Brenda posted that one next to the motorcycle and her hand appeared to be placed right between ..... LOL! Of course her hair was shorter, but still similar/same coloring.

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I can't remember something from last week. lol I didn't remember the pics until you mentioned it. I do remember the hand placement but not the faces. It figures ; )

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville