Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
princealbert_gw

OT. off line for a while

princealbert
12 years ago

I will be offline for a while. today is moving day and the internet will be disconnected today.

I'll be back as soon as possible.

pa

Comments (8)

• chena
    12 years ago

Ya'll take it easy in this heat!! I know you have a big job ahead of you..I can't wait to see the pic's!! You will be missed !!!I have your # here and I will give you a call.. IF you can get a cell LOL!! CONGRATS on the move!!! Take good care of the Boss Lady!!

Hugs Kylie!!!

• honeybunny2 Fox
    12 years ago

Well PA, and Betty made it down Saturday. They stopped by our house Sunday, to drop off some vines. Betty said they have an acre, and will first need to put in flowerbeds and grass. They were unpacking Saturday and Sunday, Albert said Betty was killing herself trying to get everything done. He decided he would get her out of the house, so they stopped by. We really did enjoy the visit, they are both such nice people. Barbra

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Congrats on your new home PA! Wow and acre -- you will be busy, but oh what fun! That was great Barbra, of PA and wife visiting.

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

Hi ALbert and Betty hope you are almost setlld and ready to be back on line I sent you an e-mail but don't know if you got it, I will be going to Matagorda in 2 weeks how are you doing plantwise? need anything sent to you? how much of your garden did you leave behind? nice talking later Marcie

• princealbert
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello guys,

I'm back. I just got clearwire down here on the coast, so I'm up and running. I will update the address in my profile.
    Later,
    pa

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Hey PA, glad you are all moved in, and your computer hooked up. Will be great to see how your garden there progresses.

• rock_oak_deer
    12 years ago

Hi there PA! Glad to hear the move is going well. I hope Betty's shoulder is doing okay with the move and all the work.

Barbra's right about how nice both of you are, I hope you still find time to get up this way for a swap.

• figara
    12 years ago

Congrats on your new home, Pa :-). Glad you settle in and are up and running.

Pat