Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

ot:prayers again please!!!!

chena
12 years ago

PRAYERS AGAIN PLEASE!!!!

My DD is 7mo Prego and is in pre-mature Labor.. Second time to the ER this week..Contractions 3 min. apart.. This is #5..Griffin will be a C-Section baby.. That baby needs to stay just where he is at for while..

Kylie

Comments (15)

• rudy625
    12 years ago

My prayers go out to your DD.Our DD and grandson just came home today from hospital. She had a C-Section also,both are fine,so I know what you are going through.Keep the faith,things will be just fine
    Dan.

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank You Dan.. AND Congrats on your new grandson!!! How exciting!! I am so very happy to hear that they are home and doing well!! ENJOY!!!

They have DD sedated and are keeping her for the night and just waiting to see what tomorrow brings..

Kylie

• PKponder TX Z7B
    12 years ago

Kylie, how is she doing today? Prayers from me for a bit more time in the oven.

Pam

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Oh Kylie, that must be very stressful on everyone especially your DD. Praying the doctor's do the correct procedures to stop premature labor. Griffin, you stay put until the 9th month!

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Looks like Courtney will be staying another night... She doing alright and Griffin is about 3lbs so he is doing good.. SIL's sister said she would come in and stay a week with the kids YAY.. and his Mom said she could watch them for a couple of days. I thought I would be in LA. for the next 6 weeks..LOL That boy needs to stay in the oven he is not quite baked yet..

Kylie

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

Aw, prayin' for your family Kylie!

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Kylie I just saw this. I hope your DD is doing well and is keeping that bun in the oven a bit longer.

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

I have been thinking of you and your daughter today during this anxious time. Hope she and the baby are calm and doing well. Prayers for you all.

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I just talked to Courtney they are going to let her go home and give it a try..Needless to say Hubby has had a HUGE Reality check.. He has been home with 4 kids since Sunday..LMAO!!! His Sister made it in last evening.. He is very excited about going to work today!!!!
    Thank You for your thoughts and Prayers!!!

Kylie

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Hi Kylie, just wondering if your dd and baby are doing fine?

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Eloise!!
    She is doing good bored to tears she is on bed rest.. The older 2 kids help out the younger 2 just run a muck..LOL
    Hubby is learning what it is to be a house wife and raise 4 kids...He has a whole NEW appreciation for the game.. She is due Sept 19th..Unless things change..

Kylie

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Kylie, I hope your Daughter and Grandson are doing well. Five kids in this day and time are going to be a hand full. I have nine kids, all grown for years, and I have no idea how we survived it. Times are tougher now.
    Bill

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Glad to hear your dd is doing well, besides being bored, LOL! I don't want to even think about what it would be like to be bed-ridden for a long period of time, but I too would be bored. Just the few times that I have been down with a bad back, I lay there thinking on how I could go to the stores, put my weight on the cart and be able to shop :-) There's just so much reading, watching tv and being on the phone that you can do before it gets boring. Good that your sil now appreciates what it takes to care for a home and kids.

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

9 KIDS!!!! Yikes!!! That makes you a Super Dad! YOUR God Love your Wife!!!
    ! LOL

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

Kyle,
    How are things going? Haven't seen a recent update. Everything ok with the daughter and baby? Hope so!

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!