Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eddiedewayne

Seed Box

eddiedewayne
11 years ago

Wow , some people truely have nerves of steal. I noticed a seed box was started in another plant exchange group. I want to warn everyone not to donate any seeds. World of brugmansia seed box was stolen by this same person that is in charge of the new seed box . Wow Just amazing.

Comments (12)

• kasha77
    11 years ago

What's this? You've got to be kidding! That's just so wrong!

• kayjones
    11 years ago

There is a 'Rate and Review' forum for reporting this type of trading - PLEASE post your review there and NAME the person so we will all be warned.

• kasha77
    11 years ago

Kayjones-
    Absolutely necessary! Please do it Eddiedewayne!

• eloise_ca
    11 years ago

That's terrible Eddie! Some people have no scruples, and they screw it up for the rest.

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I wish i could report this but last time i had a conflict with this lady in garden web, I was attached. My name and reputation was attacked . Not only by this indiviual, but by many of her friends. They did not stop thier, they attacked my faily with hundreds of phone calls and threats to my mother. No way do I want to go threw that again. I only wish everyone to be carefull of any seed exchange boxes started recently in any other types of plant exchange groups.

• maile_2010
    11 years ago

Hey Eddie,
    You are good people. I'll support you. We can play her game also and she WILL lose, but do we want to stoop to her level? You can't fix STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    11 years ago

maile,
    You are so right. That�s why i will not mention name. In no way will I be part of a fight. I tried to issue a general warning. Even though many fantastic plant group online these day, but as in any group of people, always a bad apple.

Please take this warning as just that a precautionary measure. I hope this thread ends now. I do not wish to go into any deeper discussions about it.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    11 years ago

You all know he's talking about Kylie, right?

• PKponder TX Z7B
    11 years ago

and what's he's claiming is absolutely untrue

• rmbill
    11 years ago

Of course he is talking about Kylie. I would never believe this in a million years. Kylie is a fine person and I miss her being on this site. If Eddie has a beef with her he should contact her not slander her here. For shame.
    Bill

• maile_2010
    11 years ago

I guess I did not know Eddie was talking about Kylie. Kylie was always good to me. Sorry Kylie. I will stay out of this one.

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    11 years ago

pkponder,
    I never gave a name , I only gave a warning to watch out for seed boxes. Yes, the person I'm talking about took the seed box from World of brugmansia and gave it to another group. That is a fact.

Rmbill,
    I'm not slandering anyone's name. As of yet , I have not mentioned a name. I only gave a friendly warning. No names was mentioned. All the facts i stated are the truth and are a fact.

If others want to fight over this issue go ahead, but I'm not fighting. Please keep to the facts and not opinions. Again I have not mentioned a name , nor have I slandered anyones name.

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH