Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brug shots July 7, zone 5 Canada

Posted by jroot 5A Ont. Canada (near (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 7, 10 at 20:15

Here are some more shots of the brugs. Some were taken this morning, and others after work tonight.

French Canadian Brugmansia in p.m.

Brugmansia in p.m.

Brugmansia in p.m.

Brugmansia in p.m.

Golden Lady Brugmansia in p.m.

Golden Lady Brugmansia in p.m.

Coming up stairs in morning

Going down stair in morning

A couple of other interesting gardenn shots:

Astilbe in lower garden

Dahlias in the morning

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brug shots July 7, zone 5 Canada

Wow, really pretty yard and landscaping. The french canadian has such pretty whiskers. It's all beautiful!

o

What lovely grounds for strolling around! There's Shorty doing his thing in your garden as are all the other brugs.

o

Beautiful gardens and lovely photos.

Enjoyed looking, we probably won't have many blooms until the nights are cooler.

o

Your Garden is just Georgeous, thank you for posting your beauty's

Elizabeth

o

Your landscaping is lovely. The heat has been so bad here that many flowers are coming on early and are spent a short time later. Almost all my poppies are already done and drying up.

o

Lots of early blooms there for you John, way to go. I am seeing more of the 'golden' in Golden Lady this season as well. She is in full bloom here too at the moment. She tolerates this heat too, unlike most of my other blooms that last only a day or 2.

o

• Posted by jroot 5A Ont. Canada (near (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 22:05

I had some neighbours drop over tonight, and they were "freaking out" about Golden Lady,- like they had never seen anything so wonderful. They are used to seeing lots of brugs here, and call me the "Brug Man", but this one in the light of dusk was especially wonderful tonight. I was surprised to see the amount of "gold" in her originally, but tonight it was barely visible.

Nice scent around here, I must say, with 5 brugs in bloom tonight.

o

Much enjoyed the photos

Have Datura in bloom but not Brugmansia

Do have buds on some Brugmansia and that is in Barrie, Ontario, Canada

o

wow!!! great yard. Nice pictures with all those pretties!LOVE YOUR BRUGS!!! the popies, I had some last year they were doubles, this year they came back SINGLES, don't know why, your dahlias they are gorgeous! keep posting.

o

I had too come back & look at your lovely Garden, the Brugs are amazing so are your Pic's

Elizabeth

o

John, beautiful gardens!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here