Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flowers and travelling

Posted by tommysmommy Colorado (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 21:19

Doesn't it figure my first Santa Rosa flowers will open tomorrow as I get on a plane to see my grandson! My oriental lilies are ready to pop too! I hope there will be lots of beauitful flowers when I get home Monday. I'm going to see my beautiful family - yippeee!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flowers and travelling

Of course, that's exactly what happens in my garden when I have to leave.

Have a good trip!

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 22:59

Doesn't it figure!!!...Have a great trip!!

o

Have a great trip and here's hoping they are still blooming on Monday.

Pam

o

Have a good time with your family. You'll have more blooms.

I'm not sure what I'll find when I get home next week. I hope the majority of the plants are in decent shape......... I haven't spoken to the kid that's taking care of the pets and plants.

I did stop by Pepper's and picked up about 15 new plants including a 7' Theobroma cocao that's covered in blooms. Not quite sure how I'm going to get that, the luggage and kids back home. Might have to leave the kids here. lol

o

Diane, lots of kisses to your GS! There should be some blooms when you get home, but meanwhile, is there someone that can take pictures?

Karyn, too much, wow 7' cocao!!!

o

I hope you're not flying Karyn! How you gonna transport a 7' tree?? Sounds really cool tho. Eloise I asked my sister if she has time, to take a few photos. There may be as many as 5-6 blooms open by the time I get home. Cool!

o

So there you are Diane, you will still get to see some blooms via pictures!

Speaking of pictures, wish someone would take a picture of Karyn carry all those plants she bought plus the 7 foot tree! Can someone text her kids, lol!

o

No flying. We are at the Delaware shore which is only a couple hours away and have 2 cars here. I'll take the plants and 2 kids. Bruce will take the other 3 kids. Not all ours, we allow the kids to bring friends when we go to the beach.

Diane I hope you are having a great time.

o

I'm having a wonderful time! I'll have photos not only of the flowers, also the grandbaby - we're having such fun with him! Karyn you should know better than to shop for plants while you're away; next time take a 3rd vehicle and driver and you can really fill it up!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here