Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 22:29

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some 'UN' Brug Photos

Beautiful! All of it and both of you! Daughter? Same coloring as you, 'cept for the eyes - very very cute! What's the orange and hot pink combo?

o

Aww, thanks! My niece, Katie.The orange and hot pink combo is Crossandra & geranium.

o

I love the grey flower, what is that one? Very unusual! All the others are beautiful, but the grey one keeps drawing me back to it. :)

~Tina Marie

o

Tina Marie, that is a morning glory"Gray Haze".

o

I always love your pics and your neice is adorable. How about some full size pics of the pond?

o

Thanks so much Threas,
I love it, gorgeous. And I agree with Karyn. :) She's cute.

o

Your elephant ears are awesome and your niece. Nice pics.
Jerry

o

Thank You! Hi Karyn! My pond has so many lilypads. I wish there was more blooms.:( I'll see what I can find.
Here ya go. Sorry if there's any doubles! LOL
Theresa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My blind Goldfish!

o

Great photos Theresa! I too love that grey mg. On the 3rd row of your 1st set, are those mushrooms -- cool looking! 4th row, what a beautiful waterlily pad with the streaking going through its leave! What color is its bloom? Great photos of all your fishies!

o

I love it. It filled in beautifully. I remember when you posted the pics of you digging it out.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 31, 11 at 11:59

Theresa EVERYTHING!!!! is just beautiful!!!! your Niece is quite the cutie pie!!!!
Thanks for posting pic's!!

Kylie

o

Ahh I just love the pond! So peaceful to have a pond. I'll be so glad when hubby retires. Then I can convince him to build *me* a pond! lol

Theresa, Where ever did you get the grey haze morning glory? I just cannot get over the color of it! Haha! Absolutely unique color to me. :)

~Tina Marie

P.S. If any of you other folks feel like sharing pictures, I certainly would love to oogle them! lol

o

Love them all! My favorite has got to be the frog sitting with 'the frog' lol, very very creative photographing :)

o

Ms morn song, Thank you. I LOLed when I saw it. Wish it was clearer. Oh well, still funny!

Tina Marie, I won the seeds in a bingo game on FB in the morning glory lovers group. The seeds are from Emma Hill. She sells on ebay and I saw a couple of posts from her in GW Vines forum. A lot of the seeds I received are very unique. I only have blooms on two so far.Hopefully I'll have plenty of seeds to share. Send me your address. ;)

Thanks, Kylie! Boy, you are everywhere! LOL

Thank you, Karyn! :)You remember that? I wish I still had those early pix of pond construction. It would remind me to be happy with the pond I have. LOL

Hi El! Thank you! Those are tropical lilypads.The bloom is a bright purply-pink. Flowers are in the pix above. I posted so many it's easy to miss! LOL

o

El, I didn't answer your question about the mushrooms. They are mushrooms. I thought they were so pretty. I touched the top and it was paper thin, it like melted between my fingers. Neat!

o

Everything is beautiful. I cannot choose one over the other. They are all eye candy for sure.

o

Thanks Theresa. BTW, met to say your niece is so cute! I saw a picture on the 'other' site :-)

o

Um, I went to email you... but I can't do so. LoL No way to do so. Anyway, you can send me an email if you like. But you don't have to Theresa. :) I just love them though. So gorgeous! I don't know why, but I love the grey! Grey and peach just do it for me. I love those two colors for flowers. Heh Don't get me wrong... All flowers are beautiful to me. But those two colors draw me back, Every single time.

And water features. Always. I am a water person. I could sit for hours near a water feature. I would be at peace. :) So being able to come back here and see your pictures just soothes my soul. Thank you for sharing them with us.

~Tina Marie

o

threas , you have a great assortment of colour and textures as well as using your space to the fullest. You may get nore blooms on your water lilies if you can move them to the far end of the pond, away from the moving water of the waterfall. They are not happy with moving water. Is that Lotus one of the mini ones?

o

yes good photos showing all the pond pictures was interesting and the view from the street.

Thank you

o

Beautiful flowers Teresa. Your nice is adorable.
I like your plumi and the Gray Haze. I played that game on FB too but I was not that lucky :-).

o

Lovely photos! Your niece is a cutie pie. I can see the resemblance :) I have grey haze mg too. Sometimes they come out nice and grey like yours and sometimes they come out more of a smokey plum shade. Must be enviornmental. I love your pond.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here