Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (10)

• knotz
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Very Very pretty Mike!!...I started some Plumeria seeds and some sprouted..I'm SO excited!!

It's been hot here too...Been watering the brugs twice a day :)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Hi stranger! Great pics. I love the sphinx moth. So you got your clerodendron : ) Which solanum is that?

• kasha77
    13 years ago

Mike-
    You have a lot blooming! I love the "Glamour" shots your camera takes- mine does that too- I have to warm up my camera outside because it fogs up. Great shot of the Sphinx moth- those are hard to shoot. Beautiful rose! Brugs look great! What is that red flowering plant? I've reduced my watering to once every few days- we have a well and I can't risk running it dry. The brugs don't seem to miss it! Thank God. What scent does your Cleodendrun have?
    Thanks for sharing!
    kasha77

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Great blooms Mike! Your garden looks amazing. Are you kept busy over at fb?

• chena
    13 years ago

Looks like you have a lot blooming to me!!! Congrats Great pic's!
    We have had triple digits since Aug. started .. The big COOL front is suppose to get here come Monday.. it will get down to 99* LMAO!! It's just freakin HOT and 75% humidity can you say sauna!!! Nice to see you!!

Kylie

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Mike
    how Beautiful everything looks, it good too see you, great job you're doing, congratulations on all your Blooms

Elizabeth

• linda441
    13 years ago

Mike--good to see you here!!! You are lucky with the blooms! Not much blooming here with an of my plants--just too beastly HOT!! Have only had one Brug bloom this year and the blooms turned brown almost immediately. Looking forward to cooler temps, but NOT winter

• karyn1
    13 years ago

The whole East Coast must be way hotter then normal this summer. I had friends that went to Maine a couple weeks ago and it was in the low 90's there. I've read posts from members in the San Diego area that they are still experiencing "June Gloom" and temps are only in the 70's. I don't know if others on the Left Coast are also lower then average. Weird.

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    13 years ago

Mike, very nice pics. That's an amazing mottled pink brug. Is it like that all the time?

I have one of those Clerodendrum speciosissimums as well. Does the plumeria have a name?

dave

• figara
    13 years ago

Stranger, good to see you here. Very nice pictures.
    Not much blooming here even thou our temps are in the mid 70.
    Yes, Karyn. We have a cool summer but I enjoy it. It is perfect for me.

Pat

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor