Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taz56_gw

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taz56
13 years ago

Just dropping in to say hello! Hope you all are well! I've been reading post and looking at all the pretty photo's! Glad to see the gangs still here! Miss you guys! Hugs

Comments (7)

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Hi Taz, so what is keeping you away? It's been a strange summer for me, and I feel like I've done alot, but accomplished less!

• taz56
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi! Eloise, so nice of you to speak! :) Nothings keeping me away Hon, I drop in and read and look post a note now in
    then! My plants haven't bloomed much this year the heat has been extrem here and they don't like it at all! I had surgery in May so that put a damper on my yard for 8 weeks and I haven't been up to much this season plus its just to hot! Guess I am getting old lol! I e-mail you and Ingrid and chat with Lucy some thats about it. Dorothy's not doing much either,they put Mom in a nurseing home and she stays on the road alot plus she's raisen two of her grands so she stays busy! I was glad to see some of the gang was still here I do miss you all, my fault! I will try to do better :) Well take care!

• chena
    13 years ago

Hey Girl!!! Nice to hear from you.. I have been on the road most of the yr.. So Hubby has been here doing he work.. Is has been in the trip. digits for going on 3 weeks.. Yup HOT.. Most things are hangin in there.. not real pretty but still alive..LOL I hope you are healing up well and back out in the garden soon!â¥

Kylie

• haase
    13 years ago

Hi Susan...
    So nice to hear from you. I haven't been posting any more lately, because there was nothing to report. I only have one Brug left, the original one that made me get on this forum.(Candida double white) I gave away all my cuttings, and oh yes, I have one Charles Grimaldi coming along. That's all.
    Other than that, there are oodles of potted Ligustrum (texas privet) now on my patio , some already as high as a man. Green, green, green all around me to hide the 4 (four) walls and fences surrounding my patio. These plants are no fuss, no muss, and easier on "my" system, and they have no diseases or bugs. AAAHHHH!
    I love all you guys and I keep reading your posts.
    As for Lucy, she disappeared long before the summer vacations with grandkids started. I think that Facebook has sucked her up.
    Mike got sucked up by Facebook, too.
    And yessss. I hate Facebook!!

Bye all. Ingrid

• taz56
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi! Kylie and Ingrid,glad you ladies are doing ok! I know the heat is bad! Ingrid you always make me smile :)! Hugs

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Life does happen and we have to go along where it leads us. Yet, it's always good to come back and check out this stable place and catch up. My summer vacation is over and I go back to watching my gd. It's good for me because she keeps me very busy. I got flabby over the summer not running after my gd, LOL!

Hope you've completely recovered from your surgery. Tell Dorothy to hang in there. One of my friends just took in two children of her niece's.

Ingrid, you can post about other stuff not just brugs. The privet will certainly give you lots of privacy. I've been thinking about getting a few for one section in my front yard.

Kylie, we are going to have to clip your wings! Seriously, I know some of your trips have been regarding family. You have an angel of a hubby!

• figara
    13 years ago

Hi Susan,
    Glad to hear from you. Hope you are good after the surgery. I was in vacation for more than 3 weeks to visit my sisters and my husband took very good care of my plants. I had few casualties with the younger seedlings but most of them survived and they grew a lot.

Ingrid, I can send you a brug so you will have one more reason to come back more often.

Pat

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH