Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Screwed By 7servant7

Posted by byrd4460 9 LAKELAND FL (williambyrd@tampabay.rr.com) on
Sun, Aug 23, 09 at 8:22

Well, Take a Look At The Picture 7servant7 Is Displaying To Be
Ember Glow. Yes Stupid Me Ordered And It Is Now In Bloom AND
Does Not Look Anything Like His Picture. The First Picture Is 7servant7
Picture. The Second Picture Is What Is Actually Blooming As Ember Glow.

Photobucket

This Is What I Ordered Looks Like. There Is No Telling
What I Have Got.

Photobucket

Chocolate Brug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Screwed By 7servant7

I am sorry Choc! Yes he is known as to not to buy from... Did you try to email him the pic... It probably wont help though.... What about Ebay? She is a pretty angel though...Nice tendrils on her... I know it is not the same as the one you really wanted..Hugs Barb

o

Sorry to hear that. You aren't the first. He's been doing this for quite a while. By the time your plants bloom and they aren't what they're supposed to be it's too late.

o

It's NOT what you ordered, CB...but it's still so pretty.
So dissappointing, though.
Margaret

o

Gee Byrd, that's a good warning, thank you from all of us. The Ember Glow is a striking color, but I really like what you have, too. Just a whole gentler, softer feel.

o

I still love your plant. Think of it as a "rescued" plant. It will bloom beautifully for you.

o

He got me too when I first started collecting brugs. Wish I'd been a member of this forum before I started buying them. Just don't throw it across the tracks, as it's not the brug's fault it was mislabled! ;-)

o

• Posted by bri_fl 9 FL Lakeland (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 23, 09 at 15:08

Duh! Remember when I posted abt the cutting s I bought, they were from 7 servant. I will say from my experience, they were smaller and not sent priority mail, but they did all root,whatever they are! Now I'm worried!POOP.

o

Although it is not what you ordered it is pretty.

I thought 7 was a woman. She was on a message board I use to post at and she took a couple of people in trade and never came back to the board. Maybe it is a family of scamers like Ty TY?

o

Chocolate Brug so sorry...but now you have a beautiful NOID and it likes you!!!

Lucy

o

I'm pretty sure it's a man and what really drives me nuts is they interject Christ and God into all their correspondence and then they go and knowingly screw you. What he does is wrong enough but the religious talk it makes it all the worse. It's sacrilegious.

o

now THAT IS SO WRONG!!! Thanks to everyone here I have never even gone and looked at his offers.

There are just so many that get taken by what we believe are honest people.

It is hard enough to believe in God and NOT to make others feel like you are pushing your believes on them. But to USE God to trick people is just WRONG.

Lucy

o

Is he from Louisanna????????

o

That happens all over the place! I know a woman who preaches righteousness and honesty, and then she cheats at our Canasta games. When the cards get shuffled, she makes the jokers disappear, saving them for herself by sticking them in her crotch or sitting on them. Of course she wins all the time because she has all the good cards. Nobody wants to play with her any more and noboday wants to say something to her!
Next time I see her do that, I WILL SAY: "Hey, what are you doing!!!!"
Don't you just hate cheaters and liars.......

o

CB....how disappointing. You have so many beautiful brugs and were probably thrilled to find Ember Glow to add to your collection. Sorry you got hoodwinked...that is such a shame. All the best to you!
Joyce

o

He sent me nice plants at first and then I started getting smaller and smaller ones then when I saw the wild pics he was putting on ebay with blue tint added I stopped buying from him. It looks peach spotted to me so give it a couple more bloom cycles before you kill it, lol. It might end up being more orange. Now speaking of spotted. My Day Dreams bloomed finally and it was a single and looked like it had chicken pox. Need to go back and see where I got it from.

o

Every plant I've bought from him have turned out to be the wrong thing. One was a replacement for another one that got smashed in the mail but it was also the wrong thing lol. BBW = Buyer BeWare

o

i ordered a plant in February. 7servant7 said it was dormant and would ship in the spring. i never received the plant-sent several emails without a response from 7servant7. how do they allow
him/her to sell on ebay with all these complaints and outright theft?

o

The use of "God. Jesus, or Christ" in advertising should be a red flag to avoid dealing with that seller. He or she generally has something to hide behind a facade of religion.

o

If people don't contact eBay and complain nothing will be done about him/her.

o

"Chickenpox" appearance on a bloom is probably only odema, which is the stem taking in too much water, which appears as bumps on the flower. No big deal, it goes away next bloom cycle if plant is not overly watered. It is no sign of disease.

o

7servant7 has had many neg complaints from brug buyers for many years now...stealing pics, showing the wrong pics, and selling frosty pink as anything he wants....this guy is a red flag and has been for years. Unfortunately buyers of cuttings have to wait a long time for blooms before they realize that what they received is not even close to what they ordered
his name is William Neudahl....a crook and scam artist

o

Oh I thought when I glanced at this that Chocolate Brug was posting on Garden Web again

Miss seeing his work

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here