Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ament1970

Thank you Bill! My new Brugs!

Ament
12 years ago

Here is Emerald Frost, she made the trip just fine. :) Thank you Bill! I am having to bring her in every afternoon because of August storms which are typical of this area. Hail storms rampant! Had one yesterday, tore up my morning glories and rhubarb. :( Oh well! I didn't get a pic of the Datura yet, she's still quite sad looking, but better than she was when she arrived.

{{gwi:533375}}

~Tina Marie

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:533374}}

Comments (6)

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Miss Emily will come back because she has roots started. Sorry the post office took so long. Her mother has 51 buds right now ( my best count ) and Emerald Frost has too many to count. I have buds on 19 of my 40 Brugs. I'm getting ready to take a bunch of pictures soon. I lost about 20 tags so far. They will still be beautiful as Noids, I guess.

• Ament
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh I am certain they will be beautiful Bill. I noticed this evening Miss Emily has a few leaves starting to peep out. I've got them up on the deck. In the morning I have them on the sw side, so they get the morning sun, then I take them to the eastern side so they get afternoon sun and some of the setting sun. :) They are on the deck to prevent two dogs from peeing on them. LOL The Datura I'm a bit more careful of her right now. She sits out for morning sun, then comes back in for the night. Otherwise she pouts even worse. I'll keep doing that till she fully recovers.

Can't wait to see pictures of yours Bill! If Anyone else has photos to share... Please feel free to post them here. I would love to see them! Don't feel like you're hijacking the thread. :)

~Tina Marie

• chena
    12 years ago

Bill you are such a Generous man!! Thank you for helping to put a Brug in every yard!! I bet some of your lost tags can be identified.. You Rock Sir!!! BTW I can wait to see your pic's!!

Kylie

• Ament
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey Kyle, he's so very generous! Bill is going to help me feed this habit further. By the way, hail rolled through last night and I went bailing out the back door to rescue those two darlings from a beating. LoL Brought them into the house til the hail went by. I also move them from one side of the deck to the other, so they get the most sunlight. :)

~Tina

• chena
    12 years ago

Tina you will do Awesome just wait till Fall when we all start cutting! YUMMO!!! I think you are hooked!! That is a Good thing!!
    A Brug in every yard!! YAY!!!

Kylie

• Ament
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh Yes Kylie, I am very hooked. Just a very broke hooked. LoL It's bad too, but in a good way. I just love gardening. I'll do winter sowing, plant things and post this next spring. I'm bringing the brugs in over the winter, they'll be small enough still to do that. But next year they won't be. Besides, I only have two. So that's no issue yet. Haha! Two being brought into the house is alright, but 40? I don't know how Bill does it!

I love it that I have them, I am so happy about that. I truly am. I cannot wait for my first blooms! :)

~Tina

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH