Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
central_cali369

Anyone willing to part with a couple of cuttings?

Central_Cali369
10 years ago

Hi guys and gals!

I don't post here often anymore, but I do love to check in on the posts from time to time. I recently moved to Fresno from my previous home in the surrounding countryside and am wanting to incorporate a brugmansia into my garden. In my previous home, I had a Frosty Pink that grew to about 12 feet tall every year, but it required so much water and maintenance and winter protection that when I didn't have the time for it, just succumbed to the elements.

Now, I'm in a slightly warmer area where I have seen brugs blooming in the dead of winter (Dec & Jan) so I would like to give it another shot growing a brug. Does anyone have a yellow/orange blooming brug they'd be willing to take cuttings of and send me? I'd gladly pay postage for them.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Comments (5)

• oxmyxing
    10 years ago

Sure I have, I believe, charles grimaldi see picture is this what you want?

• Central_Cali369
    Original Author
    10 years ago

oxmyxing, that is a beautiful brug! I would love to have a cutting or two of it. Send me a private email if you could :) Thanks!

• oxmyxing
    10 years ago

errr ummm.... don't see your email address anywhere.
    You know the cuttings will be green, but I will try to get a long one in the middle of the plant, and cut it up.

• Central_Cali369
    Original Author
    10 years ago

That's weird, i thought my email was visible to member. Mine is below (without the spaces between the characters)

j d i a z 3 1 0 8 9 @ g m a i l . c o m

• Rubby
    10 years ago

I could have a cutting available as well. This is mine. Starts white, then yellow, then Salmon.

{{gwi:529270}}

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH