Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmbill_gw

another seedling.

rmbill
12 years ago

This is another seedling from last year and I have no idea of the parentage but I like it. I'll try and keep track of it and send out cuttings this fall. I think a lot of people just want very pretty blossoms and don't care what the name is. I don't think I have posted this one before since it just blossomed a couple of days ago.

Bill

{{gwi:538636}}

Comments (16)

• kasha77
    12 years ago

oh Bill- now I like that one! Does it get any darker as it ages?
    I'd love a nice cutting of that one if you want to trade for 1 of my Angels' Exotic!

• rmbill
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Kathy, I really like your Angels Exotic and would like to trade but I want this to grow as much as possible so I can get max cuttings from it. I will make sure you get a cutting when I do them. I will try to identify it with a picture or something. I cut my plants to the ground for dormancy.
    I hope you are feeling well.
    Bill

• kasha77
    12 years ago

Thank you Bill- besides other things, I injured the muscles in my feet while digging- it's so hard now when I have so much to do! I just received 2 dump truck loads of mulch and am chomping at the bit to get at it! I understand and can wait for a cutting- my A.E. is only 3 feet tall and small too but I will be sure to give you a thick enough cutting for your success in starting it. I like to give 2 for insurance in case one dies. You seem to have great weather there- your brugs look so gorgeous!

• rmbill
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Kathy, I think we had an awesome summer here. It got really hot for the month of July ( close to 100 Deg. ) but when we really needed rain we got it. August has been really nice, more like September or early October. Two cuttings are always good.
    Bill

• kasha77
    12 years ago

Bill-
    I've never seen a double of that color- I think you should register it after testing it for 2 yrs. You don't have to know the parentage, although that would be great!

• gardenpaw
    12 years ago

Sooo pretty!!!

• rmbill
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I will sure be keeping an eye on it. It seems to have a hint of light lavender I think. A little different. Who knows what next year will bring with this. The same I hope.
    Bill

• Ament
    12 years ago

This one is absolutely gorgeous Bill I love the color and shape of it. :) put me on a list for this one when you do cuttings of it?

~Tina

• chena
    12 years ago

Another beauty!! You just keep poppin them out Bill!! great Job!!!!!

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

I keep coming back to this one. I just LOVE this one. It's so pretty Bill. Do keep track and register it she's beautiful. :)

~Tina Marie

• maile_2010
    12 years ago

Another GREAT job Bill. You don't need my pics. When I find some time, I will posts pics. My Daturas are blooming profusely. So are some of my brugs that have not bloomed before. Your pics of brugs are awesome. Keep them coming.
    Jerry

• Ament
    12 years ago

Hehe they may not need them, but I'd sure like to see them Jerry. I've never seen them! Plus I had to do a total burn down of my lawn. It was so over ran with dandelions, thistles and broadleaf weeds when we returned from 10 mo. in Florida for hubby to retrain. It was a horrible experience I hope to never have to go through again. Twice I had to spray for those awful weeds! But soon lawn seed will go down and next season the yard will look real nice. :)

So please, do share your lovelies, I'm living this season vicariously. :P

~Tina

• huneybunch_2000
    12 years ago

This one is sooo pretty!!! I dont know what I have to do to get a cutting from it but if you have extra at the end of the summer I would love one..

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

That is a lovely pink and I do so like pink!

• vnginger
    12 years ago

Bill, I'd love some cuttings is u're like to trade.

• rmbill
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Email me, Ginger.
    Bill