RE: Plenty o' Pics

Shawn you are so irish! O' I love them plants...hahha

o

Shawn breath taking!!!

Lucy

o

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

o

Shawn, they are all lovely! What is the brug in the pics 7& 8 down? The apricot color. Are those two different brugs or has the white one not colored up yet? I also really like the color combination on your pink & blue/purple flowers!
Lookin' Good! Great Job!
Joyce

o

Shawn
look at you, they are georgeous, thank you for posting your beauty's, I love all of them

Elizabeth

o

IDs are:
1-3 Cerise Wonder
4 Veronica
5-6 Jacayna not opened up yet. Oddest bud shape I have seen. Perfectly flat on the bottom. I can't wait to see it open.
7-8 New Orleans Lady (NOL)
9-10 Savoy Truffle (ST)
11-12 NOL
13-14 Morning Glory
15 Inca Sun
16-17 ST
18-19 A seedling (LWS x Susanne or Susanne x LWS, not sure which without looking at tag) I love the large serrated leaves, I hope the blooms are nice too.
20 Inca Sun
21 ST

Joyce, the flowers on NOL start white and color up to that color. One of my favorites, knockout fragrance.

I should have pics of Jacayna and Camille tomorrow. Plus plenty of others have buds. Exciting times here!

o

Karyn did you see Shawns avatar on World of Brugmansia? You will fall in love with it... Wonderful Shawn! A red brug too what happened to our purple you were working on...hahahh Us girls want Purple first than Red...

o

Wow! Really pretty Shawn!
Thank you for sharing, your doing a wonderful job!

Karen

o

I love the red color of your ST. Is that a third day bloom in pics 16-17 or do they get that dark right away?

Pam

o

Barb speaking of Avatars...I went to the german forum and I did not believe my eyes. He had a purplish bloom. But that was not the AHHHHHHHHHHHH thing. The bloom had just above the whiskers right where the line ends and the skirt starts...SPIKES!!! Yes SPIKES!! Gosh I wish I could show you all lol. He said it was a freak creation from nature. A one of a kind thing.

Sorry for that Shawn lol.

I DID come back to see if you added more pics though :-)

Lucy

o

I love them, especially NOL. The worms have left 2 buds on mine and I wish they'd open already. It didn't do much last year. I never go to WOB. What's your avatar? Lucy can you give a link to the brug you're talking about?

o

I really like that double/ triple peach brug, its so beautiful!

o

Beautiful Shawn, everything is looking great!!
Can't wait for my NOL to bloom, she's just stick with a few roots and a few leaves right now, lol..cant wait till that baby grows up. For now, I will just enjoy your beautiful pics of her, and her friends.

o

• Posted by taz56 z8 Ga. (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 14, 09 at 10:35

SOOOOOOOOOOO Pretty!
Susan

o

Thanks everyone!

pkponder....I think the pics of ST are from the 2nd and 3rd days after the bloom opened. It is not a true red, but a nice dark pink around the bottom that fades up the corolla. I think the color looks different in different lighting. I really like it.

Karyn, here is my avatar. It is a savoy truffle bloom(color enhanced on this pic) and a leaf from my variegated monstera.

Photobucket

o

Shawn I have seen that Avetar before and thought it was such a creative display of 2 gorgeous plants.

SUPER!!

Lucy

o

Beautiful Shawn! Gotta love NOL and I love the ST.Doh! I can't figure out what ST is. Could somebody give me a clue?LMAO

Theresa

o

Thanks Lucy.

Threas, ST = Savoy Truffle. It is a newer release hybridized by Volker Sanders, seedling parent Liz Fichtl. I think Liz has one on ebay right now starting bid $9.99.

o

Thanks, Shawn!I knew that!!!!LMAO

o

Shawn

Everything looks perfect! :) The NOL is beautiful!

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here