14 years ago

Shawn you are so irish! O' I love them plants...hahha

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Shawn breath taking!!!

Lucy

• haase
    14 years ago

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

• luvmy3afhounds
    14 years ago

Shawn, they are all lovely! What is the brug in the pics 7& 8 down? The apricot color. Are those two different brugs or has the white one not colored up yet? I also really like the color combination on your pink & blue/purple flowers!
    Lookin' Good! Great Job!
    Joyce

• plantlover49
    14 years ago

Shawn
    look at you, they are georgeous, thank you for posting your beauty's, I love all of them

Elizabeth

• pagrdnr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

IDs are:
    1-3 Cerise Wonder
    4 Veronica
    5-6 Jacayna not opened up yet. Oddest bud shape I have seen. Perfectly flat on the bottom. I can't wait to see it open.
    7-8 New Orleans Lady (NOL)
    9-10 Savoy Truffle (ST)
    11-12 NOL
    13-14 Morning Glory
    15 Inca Sun
    16-17 ST
    18-19 A seedling (LWS x Susanne or Susanne x LWS, not sure which without looking at tag) I love the large serrated leaves, I hope the blooms are nice too.
    20 Inca Sun
    21 ST

Joyce, the flowers on NOL start white and color up to that color. One of my favorites, knockout fragrance.

I should have pics of Jacayna and Camille tomorrow. Plus plenty of others have buds. Exciting times here!

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Karyn did you see Shawns avatar on World of Brugmansia? You will fall in love with it... Wonderful Shawn! A red brug too what happened to our purple you were working on...hahahh Us girls want Purple first than Red...

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Wow! Really pretty Shawn!
    Thank you for sharing, your doing a wonderful job!

Karen

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I love the red color of your ST. Is that a third day bloom in pics 16-17 or do they get that dark right away?

Pam

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Barb speaking of Avatars...I went to the german forum and I did not believe my eyes. He had a purplish bloom. But that was not the AHHHHHHHHHHHH thing. The bloom had just above the whiskers right where the line ends and the skirt starts...SPIKES!!! Yes SPIKES!! Gosh I wish I could show you all lol. He said it was a freak creation from nature. A one of a kind thing.

Sorry for that Shawn lol.

I DID come back to see if you added more pics though :-)

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I love them, especially NOL. The worms have left 2 buds on mine and I wish they'd open already. It didn't do much last year. I never go to WOB. What's your avatar? Lucy can you give a link to the brug you're talking about?

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

I really like that double/ triple peach brug, its so beautiful!

• daniellalell
    14 years ago

Beautiful Shawn, everything is looking great!!
    Can't wait for my NOL to bloom, she's just stick with a few roots and a few leaves right now, lol..cant wait till that baby grows up. For now, I will just enjoy your beautiful pics of her, and her friends.

• taz56
    14 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOOO Pretty!
    Susan

• pagrdnr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone!

pkponder....I think the pics of ST are from the 2nd and 3rd days after the bloom opened. It is not a true red, but a nice dark pink around the bottom that fades up the corolla. I think the color looks different in different lighting. I really like it.

Karyn, here is my avatar. It is a savoy truffle bloom(color enhanced on this pic) and a leaf from my variegated monstera.

{{gwi:539152}}

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Shawn I have seen that Avetar before and thought it was such a creative display of 2 gorgeous plants.

SUPER!!

Lucy

• threas
    14 years ago

Beautiful Shawn! Gotta love NOL and I love the ST.Doh! I can't figure out what ST is. Could somebody give me a clue?LMAO

Theresa

• pagrdnr
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Lucy.

Threas, ST = Savoy Truffle. It is a newer release hybridized by Volker Sanders, seedling parent Liz Fichtl. I think Liz has one on ebay right now starting bid $9.99.

• threas
    14 years ago

Thanks, Shawn!I knew that!!!!LMAO

• sibhskylvr
    14 years ago

Shawn

Everything looks perfect! :) The NOL is beautiful!

Mike

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!