Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kasha77

Angels' Exotic

kasha77
12 years ago

Here are my first normal blooms from Angels' Exotic. It has been blooming continuously, but the heat just wipes them out after a few days.

{{gwi:542118}}

{{gwi:542120}}

{{gwi:542121}}

{{gwi:542122}}

{{gwi:542123}}

{{gwi:542126}}

{{gwi:542127}}

{{gwi:542128}}

Comments (24)

• figara
    12 years ago

Gorgeous Kathy !

Pat

• mantorvillain
    12 years ago

Delicious. I'm still waiting for my first main flush from everything. Some gave a small flush after moving from GH to yard in spring then have been 'stringing me along'...maybe all this blasted heat?
    Anyhow, really nice pic
    Will

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Those are really pretty

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Kathy, those are absolutely beautiful. I hope you will be starting some of them for next spring.
    Bill

• chena
    12 years ago

Nice Flush.. They are beautiful... Especially with this crazzzy weather.. Your are doing a great Job!!!

Kylie

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am so tuckered out from maintaining brugs and running my online brug store this year, that I might not be participating in cuttings for postage this fall. My health has taken a turn for the worse, and I need to slow down a bit til I'm up and at it again. I'll post as more blooms come in.

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Kasha, sorry to hear that you are needing to slow down due to health issues. I know that fall is a busy time for all of us.
    Angels' Exotic is aptly named, exotic for sure.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

• msmorningsong
    12 years ago

I hope your health improves too. You have such beautiful plants, and great spirit :)

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks gals! I've changed my diet to a more healthy one and already I'm able to sleep at night almost pain free again!
    Right now I'm transplanting all the beautiful doubles that didn't sell in my online store. Next year my shady driveway garden shall be gorgeous!

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

Glad to hear you're feeling better, changing our eating makes a big difference in our health. Love the Angel, can't wait to see next year's shady garden!

• gardenpaw
    12 years ago

So pretty Kathy!
    Im glad to hear you are feeling alot better!

Karen

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you Karen- I've been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and have terrific pain in my joints at night, especially in my pelvis. We have an incline table and I have bee hanging upside down for a few minutes a night, and by golly, I'm able to sleep without the knife like pains. So happy not to take those meds! I'm buying a Bow Flex this weekend and am getting back into resistance training. That will help tremendously.

• maile_2010
    12 years ago

Are we getting old Kathy?????????????
    Jerry

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Yes Jerry- 55 and holding!

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Awesome Kathy!! I love younger women. I would almost kill to be 55 again. :-)
    Bill

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Wow- Thanks Bill! It's funny that I think that I'm older than everyone else here!

• maile_2010
    12 years ago

U R pretty young yet. I remember 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics of my 'Angels Golden Dream" tommorrow.
    Jerry

• kasha77
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Jerry- age is just a number to me- I just want to have my strength and health again!

• chena
    12 years ago

Getting Old Ain't for Sissies...My Great Aunt Roberta..
    Boy was she right.... I hope you feel better!!! XO

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

Those are so beautiful! I so look forward to the two Bill sent me. By the way Bill, I'll try to get a pic posted of them soon. I currently have them inside, it's chilly and windy, so I brought them in.

Age, diseases, diet, it all causes problems. So I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I love these they are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them! :)

Tina

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

You're not old Kathy, cuz if you are, then I am! I'm actually a little bit ahead of you, and yeah, arthritis bites, doesn't it? I'm taking glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM for my knees (right one mostly) and it helps alot. No squats for me though! And keep on keepin' on, there's lots of life to live!

• mantorvillain
    12 years ago

Hmmm, I think I recall 55 somewhere back there - LOL.
    On the other hand I think my patient's who are my age and older seem to relate better to me than when I was but a pup.
    I'll bet your bowflex program helps too.
    Hope you're doing better now.
    Will

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

I've been thinking about it but I don't remember 55. Heck, I can barely remember 60 and I just turned 63. But, 40, that I remember!

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Kasha, I keep coming back to this thread because the blooms are so beautiful.

Sponsored