Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Angels' Exotic

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Aug 26, 11 at 23:52

Here are my first normal blooms from Angels' Exotic. It has been blooming continuously, but the heat just wipes them out after a few days.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Angels' Exotic

Gorgeous Kathy !

Pat

o

Delicious. I'm still waiting for my first main flush from everything. Some gave a small flush after moving from GH to yard in spring then have been 'stringing me along'...maybe all this blasted heat?
Anyhow, really nice pic
Will

o

Those are really pretty

o

Kathy, those are absolutely beautiful. I hope you will be starting some of them for next spring.
Bill

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 27, 11 at 13:31

Nice Flush.. They are beautiful... Especially with this crazzzy weather.. Your are doing a great Job!!!

Kylie

o

Thanks everyone! I am so tuckered out from maintaining brugs and running my online brug store this year, that I might not be participating in cuttings for postage this fall. My health has taken a turn for the worse, and I need to slow down a bit til I'm up and at it again. I'll post as more blooms come in.

o

Kasha, sorry to hear that you are needing to slow down due to health issues. I know that fall is a busy time for all of us.
Angels' Exotic is aptly named, exotic for sure.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

o

I hope your health improves too. You have such beautiful plants, and great spirit :)

o

Thanks gals! I've changed my diet to a more healthy one and already I'm able to sleep at night almost pain free again!
Right now I'm transplanting all the beautiful doubles that didn't sell in my online store. Next year my shady driveway garden shall be gorgeous!

o

Glad to hear you're feeling better, changing our eating makes a big difference in our health. Love the Angel, can't wait to see next year's shady garden!

o

So pretty Kathy!
Im glad to hear you are feeling alot better!

Karen

o

Thank you Karen- I've been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and have terrific pain in my joints at night, especially in my pelvis. We have an incline table and I have bee hanging upside down for a few minutes a night, and by golly, I'm able to sleep without the knife like pains. So happy not to take those meds! I'm buying a Bow Flex this weekend and am getting back into resistance training. That will help tremendously.

o

Are we getting old Kathy?????????????
Jerry

o

Yes Jerry- 55 and holding!

o

Awesome Kathy!! I love younger women. I would almost kill to be 55 again. :-)
Bill

o

Wow- Thanks Bill! It's funny that I think that I'm older than everyone else here!

o

U R pretty young yet. I remember 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics of my 'Angels Golden Dream" tommorrow.
Jerry

o

Thanks Jerry- age is just a number to me- I just want to have my strength and health again!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 3, 11 at 3:10

Getting Old Ain't for Sissies...My Great Aunt Roberta..
Boy was she right.... I hope you feel better!!! XO

Kylie

o

Those are so beautiful! I so look forward to the two Bill sent me. By the way Bill, I'll try to get a pic posted of them soon. I currently have them inside, it's chilly and windy, so I brought them in.

Age, diseases, diet, it all causes problems. So I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I love these they are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them! :)

Tina

o

You're not old Kathy, cuz if you are, then I am! I'm actually a little bit ahead of you, and yeah, arthritis bites, doesn't it? I'm taking glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM for my knees (right one mostly) and it helps alot. No squats for me though! And keep on keepin' on, there's lots of life to live!

o

Hmmm, I think I recall 55 somewhere back there - LOL.
On the other hand I think my patient's who are my age and older seem to relate better to me than when I was but a pup.
I'll bet your bowflex program helps too.
Hope you're doing better now.
Will

o

I've been thinking about it but I don't remember 55. Heck, I can barely remember 60 and I just turned 63. But, 40, that I remember!

o

Kasha, I keep coming back to this thread because the blooms are so beautiful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here