Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

After the move - a few Brug pics! :)

sibhskylvr
15 years ago

I was worried I wouldn't see many buds & blooms after the move! But finally - things are taking off! I think the cool weather is helping too! :) Just a few pics I took today - after the raining stopped for a few minutes.

{{gwi:542889}}

'Solid Gold'

{{gwi:542892}}

'Solid Gold'

{{gwi:542895}}

'New Orleans Lady' - She smells WONDERFUL!!

{{gwi:542897}}

'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542899}}

'Creamsickle' - The smell is so great, I can't even try to explain it!

{{gwi:542901}}

'Creamsickle'

{{gwi:542903}}

'Creamsickle'

{{gwi:542904}}

'Creamsickle' - I think she's going to change color on me! You can barely make out the color change in the pic.

{{gwi:542905}}

'Charles Grimaldi' - And 'yes' Kylie - he's the one you sent me! I didn't let you down! :)

{{gwi:542906}}

'Charles Grimaldi'

I have about 18 more with buds & I'll take pics as they progress! I'm hoping the others catch up! Even after the move - they STILL didn't let me down! Yippee! :)

Mike

Comments (15)

• threas
    15 years ago

Hi Mike! I'm so excited for you! Those Brugs are troopers! Of course, they have a great Daddy!LOL Just gorgeous blooms! Keep the posts and the pics comin'! I've missed you so much!

Theresa

• pagrdnr
    15 years ago

Wow they rebounded pretty quickly to be blooming already. I love the way NOL smells, is this the first day it was open for you since it is still white? My CG hasn't bloomed yet and I want to get a creamsickle smetime. I didn't know it had great fragrance, I just heard it had one of the largest blooms for a double. Congrats.
    Shawn

• redhotflowermama
    15 years ago

Mike glad you got the blooms. Makes the move easier when you look back and still have flowers. Love the NOL. Might have to try to get me one of those. Judy

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Way to go Mike!Glad to see you have some blooms after the move.They are all looking good, keep the pics comning.

Rigo

• pearlgirl
    15 years ago

Happy for you, Mike...now EXHALE!! They look great.

Margaret

• gottahosta
    15 years ago

Beautiful, Mike! They don't even know they've been moved!

• chena
    15 years ago

Mike everything looks beautiful.. Must be all of the TLC.. The CG was from cuttings that Edna sent me I think ..I will have to ask her...

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Mike send me a list of what brugs you have now please. Everything looks great.

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Mike soo glad to see that you have blooms!
    Congratulations!!!! :)

Karen

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Mike I think your brugs love your new home too! Just look how happy they are. Blooming and doing great after all the've been through.
    It lookds just beautiful.
    Glad you peeked lol
    MIke did you put them in the ground already?

• karmahappytoes
    15 years ago

Congrats Mike, they look really happen to finally be in their new home. Congrats again on being a home owner!

• sibhskylvr
    Original Author
    15 years ago

*Theresa

I'm trying hard to get things in 'gear' for trading time! lol! Hope they all continue to get HUGE! The bigger they are - the more to trade & share! I've missed you & everyone one else as well. Glad to be back & I'm glad the move is done! I never want to do it again! :) Too stressful for ME, the DOGS, as well as the plants! lol! Seems everyone is getting adjusted now!

*Shawn

Those are the first blooms on the NOL. She's a beauty! And you may want to think of getting a 'Creamsickle!' Remind me at trading time & I'll be happy to share. First blooms on her too! I'll have to get a few pics here in a short!

*Judy

Get one! :) And I love to share!

*Rigo

Thanks - and I will take more pics as things happen!

*Margaret

If I exhale - I'll lose the fragrance of the brugs! :)

*Karen

I'm happy! :)

*Lucy

They went from the other place - to directly in the ground at the new house. The three I had a problem with were the 'Neon Orange' 'Dr. Seuss' & 'Day Dreams' - as they were the tallest & widest. I had a heck of a time getting them in the trunk of my car. lol!

I'm happy! I do have alot to do - but I'll have 30 years to do it! :)

Mike

*Here's 'New Orleans Lady' & 'Creamsickle' today. 'NOL' has colored up nicely! :) And 'Creamsickle' just keeps putting on the buds & blooms!
    {{gwi:542907}}
    'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542908}}
    'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542909}}
    'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542910}}
    'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542911}}
    'New Orleans Lady'

{{gwi:542912}}
    'Creamsickle'

{{gwi:542913}}
    'Creamsickle'

{{gwi:542914}}
    'Creamsickle'

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Oh how beautiful Mike. Its so nice to see your flowers doing well. You never told me which one of mine you had your eye on, lol. Send me your wants now, lol. I think you will be happy with Lucy has to send you. I have to get some time to dig up another achillea for you. Will it be safe to send in the next week or so or do you need to wait til spring?

• chena
    15 years ago

Mike your NOL really colored up nicely!! I wish mine would bloom...LOL She sitting next to NN who isn't doing any blooming either.. I guess maybe it is the company she keeps...LOL

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

wow Mike they just keep coming and looking better and better. So glad you can share all these with us.

Lucy

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?