Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
izharhaq

Datura double Yellow and Double Purple seeds

izharhaq
12 years ago

Hi all,

I have some seeds from my plants to share, I know many of you grow lots of these plants themselves but incase anyone want some can contact me from my profile ... :)

{{gwi:517347}}

{{gwi:543071}}

{{gwi:517349}}

{{gwi:517352}}

Comments (21)

• Ament
    12 years ago

You have no email to contact you, but I would love some of each of these. :)

~Tina

• chena
    12 years ago

Beautiful!!!!

Kylie

• karyn1
    12 years ago

If I don't get ripe pods from my yellows before the first frost I might take you up on your offer.

• chena
    12 years ago

I would also be interested in making a trade or postage.. Thank You for the pic's and the offer!

Kylie

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Tina, I dont know why my "sending e.mail" option is not showing up at your side, anyways it is izharjee1@hotmail.com

Karyn you are most welcome any time.. :)

Kylie, no postage required.. you can send me any pink brug's seeds but it is not necessary... :)

• Ament
    12 years ago

Hello! Thank you so much for your email. I was wondering why it didn't show up, maybe it just didn't want me to have some of your lovelies. ;) I just love the datura and brugs. So beautiful!

~Tina

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Congrats, great job in growing these dats!

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks.. :)

The seeds went in post last Saturday... it may take up to 15 days to reach USA... let me know when received... :)

• chena
    12 years ago

Thank You Izhar!!!! I will let you know and return the favor!!!!

Kylie

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Although I am out of the seed stock for now but these blooms and new buds are promising fresh seeds in future:

The purple ones are above 6' now:

{{gwi:543074}}
    {{gwi:543077}}

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Really nice plants. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Bill

• chena
    12 years ago

So Beautiful!!!!! OMG Look at all of those blooms!!

• jhl1654
    12 years ago

Thank you for posting those pics. The Daturas look gorgeous . I've never seen Daturas planted in the ground , look so much better

• chena
    12 years ago

Izhar!!! Thank You so much for your generosity!!!My seeds arrived today!! I will get you some seed out on Monday!!

Thanks Again my Friend!!

Kylie

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Now that was pretty quick ..lol, hope they grow best for you..

• tomatoworm59
    12 years ago

Izhar, I'm having the fits with my e-mail for some odd reason, so could YOU send me an e-mail?
    sun_dog63[at]yahoo.com

Thank you.

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just emailed you, TomatoWorm59.

Apologies, I cannot accept further seed requests as eight are still pending and I need to dig these up for Dahlias..

I hope most of the seed packets have reached their destination safely..

Happy growing!!

Izhar

• Ament
    12 years ago

Izhar, I think mine is in the post office. For whatever reason, the goofy woman didn't bring it to the door. I was gone for nearly 2 weeks. I'll go to the post office tomorrow. Our front door has a sign that says "Dogs on premises" Which they are supposed to know means, Hey there are dogs here, they don't bite, but they are here. Such a dingbat woman! LOL

Ah well, I will post again to let you know if that's what is at the post office.

~Tina

• izharhaq
    Original Author
    12 years ago

LOL, just received the confirmation of three more packets reaching their destinations in US, so your post office probably have the same.. :)

• Ament
    12 years ago

Ok, I figured it was those, once I saw your posting and others confirmations. :) I'm certain that's what it is. So excited! Thank you for sending me them. Don't know what you would like sent back your way. Anything?

~Tina

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

Guys I am so happy for all of you! to think that the parents to those seeds originated in central Texas!! and this year they did not produced any seeds did get to bloom but no seeds! Any way I hope they (the seeds) make everyone happy and bloom profusely for you this coming year.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting