Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Datura double Yellow and Double Purple seeds

Posted by izhar Karachi 11a (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 2:22

Hi all,

I have some seeds from my plants to share, I know many of you grow lots of these plants themselves but incase anyone want some can contact me from my profile ... :)

Datura double purple

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Datura double Yellow and Double Purple seeds

You have no email to contact you, but I would love some of each of these. :)

~Tina

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 16:33

Beautiful!!!!

Kylie

o

If I don't get ripe pods from my yellows before the first frost I might take you up on your offer.

o

Tue, Sep 13, 11 at 14:03

I would also be interested in making a trade or postage.. Thank You for the pic's and the offer!

Kylie

o

• Posted by izhar Karachi 11a (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 14, 11 at 4:09

Hi Tina, I dont know why my "sending e.mail" option is not showing up at your side, anyways it is izharjee1@hotmail.com

Karyn you are most welcome any time.. :)

Kylie, no postage required.. you can send me any pink brug's seeds but it is not necessary... :)

o

Hello! Thank you so much for your email. I was wondering why it didn't show up, maybe it just didn't want me to have some of your lovelies. ;) I just love the datura and brugs. So beautiful!

~Tina

o

Congrats, great job in growing these dats!

o

Thanks.. :)

The seeds went in post last Saturday... it may take up to 15 days to reach USA... let me know when received... :)

o

Mon, Sep 19, 11 at 14:07

Thank You Izhar!!!! I will let you know and return the favor!!!!

Kylie

o

Although I am out of the seed stock for now but these blooms and new buds are promising fresh seeds in future:

The purple ones are above 6' now:

Photobucket
Photobucket

o

Really nice plants. Thanks for sharing with us.
Bill

o

Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 15:35

So Beautiful!!!!! OMG Look at all of those blooms!!

o

Thank you for posting those pics. The Daturas look gorgeous . I've never seen Daturas planted in the ground , look so much better

o

Sat, Sep 24, 11 at 13:25

Izhar!!! Thank You so much for your generosity!!!My seeds arrived today!! I will get you some seed out on Monday!!

Thanks Again my Friend!!

Kylie

o

Now that was pretty quick ..lol, hope they grow best for you..

o

Izhar, I'm having the fits with my e-mail for some odd reason, so could YOU send me an e-mail?
sun_dog63[at]yahoo.com

Thank you.

o

Just emailed you, TomatoWorm59.

Apologies, I cannot accept further seed requests as eight are still pending and I need to dig these up for Dahlias..

I hope most of the seed packets have reached their destination safely..

Happy growing!!

Izhar

o

Izhar, I think mine is in the post office. For whatever reason, the goofy woman didn't bring it to the door. I was gone for nearly 2 weeks. I'll go to the post office tomorrow. Our front door has a sign that says "Dogs on premises" Which they are supposed to know means, Hey there are dogs here, they don't bite, but they are here. Such a dingbat woman! LOL

Ah well, I will post again to let you know if that's what is at the post office.

~Tina

o

LOL, just received the confirmation of three more packets reaching their destinations in US, so your post office probably have the same.. :)

o

Ok, I figured it was those, once I saw your posting and others confirmations. :) I'm certain that's what it is. So excited! Thank you for sending me them. Don't know what you would like sent back your way. Anything?

~Tina

o

Guys I am so happy for all of you! to think that the parents to those seeds originated in central Texas!! and this year they did not produced any seeds did get to bloom but no seeds! Any way I hope they (the seeds) make everyone happy and bloom profusely for you this coming year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here