Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Kylie, have you seen this?

Posted by eloise_ca 10 So. CA (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 8:39

Or for anyone else that has cattle. Wouldn't it be great to herd your cows, remotely, LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/NA-ST8nXl4U?rel=0

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Kylie, have you seen this?

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 11:50

OMG!!! Eloise I LMAO!!!!! Thank You!!!!!

Kylie

o
RE: OT: have you seen this?

Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 15:23

Eloise!! I want one.... That way the Dogs could just lay on the couch!!LOL

o

Well put this on your list for Santa, and ask for one that also feeds them, LOL! Would the dogs really just lay on the couch? They probably would go nuts running after the remote car!

o

Fri, Sep 23, 11 at 11:06

LOL I think a couple of them would lay on the couch and call it a Day Off!!! The other one would try to eat it..LOL She tries to eat the wheels on the 4 wheeler and Tractor!!!

Kylie

o

Amazing, I thought they were going to stomp on it but didn't show any interest when it stopped moving. Could have used one of those all the years I was bringing the dairy cows in from the pasture when I was a kid.

o

Fri, Sep 23, 11 at 14:24

And have a GOOD time doing it...LOL

o

Thanks for the giggle.

o

OMG I laughed so hard over that! My uncle has a cattle ranch up in North Dakota. We've herded cattle with motor bikes, trucks and such. I'd give just about anything for a few of those little RC atvs! The laughing alone would be so well worth it. Thank you for sharing that link! :D

~Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here