Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mggs111

Brugmansia cuttings

mggs111
12 years ago

Does anyone have any single or double flowered brugmansia cuttings they'd be will to share for SASE?

Comments (11)

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Next month I will have lots of them. Keep watching here.
    Bill

• chena
    12 years ago

Bill after this past summer I may be on that list!!! LOL
    I have some nice seed x's I can send you!

Kylie

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Kylie, You know you are welcome to anything that I have. I would like to try some of your crosses. I also have some seeds that I would share with you if you are interested. Mine are from Liz's sales on ebay. They are only the awesome X's since I was buying them. Sorry, but the seeds are limited and this is an offer to you only for now. Email me.
    Bill

• prayerrock
    12 years ago

How long does it take for a brug to go from seed to bloom? I have some seed that is about a year old some one gave me would they still germinate. Maybe I should start another thread..lol

Mary

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Growing from cuttings is much easier and faster, in my opinion.
    Bill

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

I would love to be on that list I also would like to get some seeds will pay postage. Thanks Marcie

• maile_2010
    12 years ago

Bill,
    I would also like to be on that list. We didn't connect last year. To COLD.
    Jerry

Kylie,
    I would like some of your seed x's. Just got some 'Pink Beauty' x 'Pink Perfection' from Calif. What crosses do you have?
    Jerry

mtgs,
    I have 'Charles Grimaldi Gold', 'Carolina Gold', 'Cherub', 'Ed's Woodruff Pink' and 'Gurney's Noid' for postage or else they are going on the compost pile. I have 2 'Gurneys Noids' that are 2' tall plants that I would get rid of also or else it's the compost pile. Also have 4 'Emerald Frost' x 'Daydreams' I got from Karyn that are 2' tall also. Have a couple of 'Stawberry Cream' plants also.
    Jerry

• Renter
    12 years ago

Hi, I am new Brugmansias. I have 2 nice size seedlings of 'Frosty Pink'. I was wondering if it is ok to ask for cuttings on this post. I do have an Allamanda and a red Mandevilla that I could get cuttings from.
    Thank you, Karan

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Karan, It is fine to ask for cuttings for postage. Email me your address and I'll send cuttings to you next month.
    Bill

• farmsteward
    12 years ago

This was my first year with brugs and I am hooked! The ones I received from a family member weren't named, so I don't know what they are. If anyone would be willing to share some named varieties I would be glad to pay postage. I'm in NC and would love to have a Carolina Gold among others.

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

My dble white Brug is in trouble!! I water and she looks happy for about 1/2 day and then she gets all droopy she lost all of her leaves and is slowly dying, should I repot her and move her to a shady location?What type ir stength should I give her? Thanks for any input M.N.

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996