Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brugmansia cuttings

Posted by mtgs 6 (bhu11163@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Sep 5, 11 at 9:09

Does anyone have any single or double flowered brugmansia cuttings they'd be will to share for SASE?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brugmansia cuttings

Next month I will have lots of them. Keep watching here.
Bill

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 5, 11 at 13:27

Bill after this past summer I may be on that list!!! LOL
I have some nice seed x's I can send you!

Kylie

o

Kylie, You know you are welcome to anything that I have. I would like to try some of your crosses. I also have some seeds that I would share with you if you are interested. Mine are from Liz's sales on ebay. They are only the awesome X's since I was buying them. Sorry, but the seeds are limited and this is an offer to you only for now. Email me.
Bill

o

How long does it take for a brug to go from seed to bloom? I have some seed that is about a year old some one gave me would they still germinate. Maybe I should start another thread..lol

Mary

o

Growing from cuttings is much easier and faster, in my opinion.
Bill

o

I would love to be on that list I also would like to get some seeds will pay postage. Thanks Marcie

o

Bill,
I would also like to be on that list. We didn't connect last year. To COLD.
Jerry

Kylie,
I would like some of your seed x's. Just got some 'Pink Beauty' x 'Pink Perfection' from Calif. What crosses do you have?
Jerry

mtgs,
I have 'Charles Grimaldi Gold', 'Carolina Gold', 'Cherub', 'Ed's Woodruff Pink' and 'Gurney's Noid' for postage or else they are going on the compost pile. I have 2 'Gurneys Noids' that are 2' tall plants that I would get rid of also or else it's the compost pile. Also have 4 'Emerald Frost' x 'Daydreams' I got from Karyn that are 2' tall also. Have a couple of 'Stawberry Cream' plants also.
Jerry

o

Hi, I am new Brugmansias. I have 2 nice size seedlings of 'Frosty Pink'. I was wondering if it is ok to ask for cuttings on this post. I do have an Allamanda and a red Mandevilla that I could get cuttings from.
Thank you, Karan

o

Karan, It is fine to ask for cuttings for postage. Email me your address and I'll send cuttings to you next month.
Bill

o

This was my first year with brugs and I am hooked! The ones I received from a family member weren't named, so I don't know what they are. If anyone would be willing to share some named varieties I would be glad to pay postage. I'm in NC and would love to have a Carolina Gold among others.

o

My dble white Brug is in trouble!! I water and she looks happy for about 1/2 day and then she gets all droopy she lost all of her leaves and is slowly dying, should I repot her and move her to a shady location?What type ir stength should I give her? Thanks for any input M.N.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here