Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Xena Bloom

Posted by Snooker 7 - VA (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 9:22

I ordered this plant from Gardens by Kasha in mid-July. It is now blooming, at 5 feet tall, about six weeks later.

Bud emerging with arm of ten year old assistant for scale.
Xena starting

Here are some additional pictures from Monday. Since then we have had rain.

Xena - nearly ready

Xena and others

Finally, a plant with no tag, from rooted 8" cutting to first Y in about ten weeks.

Unkown brug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Xena Bloom

Very nice lush looking plants. I love the color of Xena. You will get a lot of enjoyment from her. Xena is usually one of my earlier ones to blossom and keeps going until frost. Also, I enjoy the NOIDs a lot because you never know what you will end up with. I have had some nice surprises.
Enjoy,
Bill

o

Lookin' really good! Great job!

o

Thanks Kathy. I literally could not have done it without your help, LOL

o

You're welcome Snooker! Actually anyone can grow these if they are very nurturing!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here