Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT My morning glories

Posted by Ament 5a SD (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 15, 11 at 12:23

Reposting these in this post instead of in Karyn's so folks don't have to try and view them in hers. :) Click the image and it will bring you to other images of more morning glories.

Karyn, do you know what these might be? Aside from just I. purpurea? Just wondering if they have any name and if you might now.
I love this one
Thanks for looking!
~Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT My morning glories

Not sure but I got a very similar bloom this season. I really like the bright pink color. The I. purpureas are the others you posted but I'm wondering if this could be some sort of mutation? Joseph or Ron could probably give an answer.

o

Ok, thanks Karyn. I'll wait to see what the guys say. :) I love them regardless. They're lovely. If you want, I can run out and tag the bright colored one for seeds for you Karyn.

~Tina

o

Tina, I love the bright pink and the dark blue with the red. Kylie sent me some nice seeds so next year I'll have some of my own. I'll add to my hodge podge. Flowers everwhere you know.
Bill

o

Email sent to you Bill. :) if anyone else wants these, just let me know.

~Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here