Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

way ot:!!! My New Grandson!

chena
12 years ago

This is my New Grandson! Griffin (aka Fin) Samuel Micheal W.

weighing in at 8 lbs and 19" .. YAY!!!!!

Kylie

{{gwi:550004}}

Comments (20)

• Ament
    12 years ago

Congrats Kyle! Yay!

~Tina

• rmbill
    12 years ago

What do you think Kylie? Is he a keeper? He looks like a perfect one to me. Mom looks pretty good, too. Good job.
    Bill

• msmorningsong
    12 years ago

Adorable! What a cute little child. Welcome to the world!

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Ya'll !! Yes Bill I think I'll keep him!!!! ;0) Not that the boy has much of a chance with 3 sisters and just one brother...LOL

Kylie!

• suzie29
    12 years ago

Such a cutie! Congrats Kylie.
    suz

• gardenpaw
    12 years ago

Congratulations Kylie!!!!

• knotz
    12 years ago

Awesome Kylie!!...Congrats to you all :)

• ruth_ann
    12 years ago

He is a Cutie-pa-tootie Kylie, congratulations!

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank Ya'll so Much!! I can't wait to get my hands on the Boy!!! This is the only one out of 7 I have had to miss!!!! :0( Hopefully I will see him soon!

Kylie

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

Cogratulations and sorry you had to miss him, he is so adorable!! I too am a brand new AUNT my niece had a babygirl Tuesday and she is so so cute today I was a terrible person my niece wanted the babys ear pierced and so I was called to do the dirty deed and I did! The baby did not even cried!! I used self piercing earings and diped them in oralgel to numb the earlobe as the earing was going thru. again Congratulations!! Marcie

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

That's awesome, of course you should post that kind of news! Love love love the photo - proud mom and darling baby boy! Congratulations to your family!!

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Congratulations, Kylie. No grandchildren for me yet but I get to share the joy as my friends are becoming grandparents.

Is that a yawn or is he calling, "Hey, Mom!"?

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Congrats to you, grandma, and your dd and sil for this beautiful, healthy baby boy!

I have been w/o a computer for a few weeks and finally got it home tonight. Have a lot of catching up to do!

• kasha77
    12 years ago

Kylie-
    Aren't newborns the greatest! You sound like me- I said the same thing about my new grand daughter Bella- I can't wait to get my hands on her! LOL!
    Congrats and blessings on a fine baby boy!

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Great grand kids are great, too. One of my greats is named after me. William Joseph Zablocki IV. Cool, huh? All 5 generations of us first borns. :-)
    Waiting for an updated picture, Kylie.
    Bill

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Correction. I meant William V for my Great Grandson.
    Bill

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

DD went to the ER yesterday . She had a Spinal leak from the Epidural . They had to go back in do a Spinal Tap near the leak and insert blood to stop the leak.. She home miserable but trying to rest!!! Here is a pic of Fin. The boy already has more Chins than a Chinese phone book..LOL

Kylie

{{gwi:550005}}

• Ament
    12 years ago

Oh Lords Kyle! LoL That's so funny, I couldn't help but laugh aloud on that. :) He's a butterball like my eldest! :P A cutie! Hope she is doing better, I never had one of those epidurals, refused to cuz I was scared of having anything stuck in my spine! Tell her to take it very VERY easy and not lift anything heavier than that baby. Keep us up to date Kyle. :)

~Tina

• eloise_ca
    12 years ago

Too funny Kylie! Isn't it amazing how quickly a child changes from 1st born to a few days old? Your poor dd, hoping she is not in too much pain, and yes, she should take it very easy.

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    12 years ago

What a cute little bundle of sugar he is!!! Congratulations!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!