Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
way ot:!!! My New Grandson!

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 9, 11 at 13:00

This is my New Grandson! Griffin (aka Fin) Samuel Micheal W.
weighing in at 8 lbs and 19" .. YAY!!!!!

Kylie

Fin 9/9/11

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: way ot:!!! My New Grandson!

Congrats Kyle! Yay!

~Tina

o

What do you think Kylie? Is he a keeper? He looks like a perfect one to me. Mom looks pretty good, too. Good job.
Bill

o

Adorable! What a cute little child. Welcome to the world!

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 9, 11 at 18:23

Thanks Ya'll !! Yes Bill I think I'll keep him!!!! ;0) Not that the boy has much of a chance with 3 sisters and just one brother...LOL

Kylie!

o

Such a cutie! Congrats Kylie.
suz

o

Congratulations Kylie!!!!

o

• Posted by knotz 8/PNW SWWA (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 10, 11 at 10:59

Awesome Kylie!!...Congrats to you all :)

o

He is a Cutie-pa-tootie Kylie, congratulations!

o

Sat, Sep 10, 11 at 15:17

Thank Ya'll so Much!! I can't wait to get my hands on the Boy!!! This is the only one out of 7 I have had to miss!!!! :0( Hopefully I will see him soon!

Kylie

o

Cogratulations and sorry you had to miss him, he is so adorable!! I too am a brand new AUNT my niece had a babygirl Tuesday and she is so so cute today I was a terrible person my niece wanted the babys ear pierced and so I was called to do the dirty deed and I did! The baby did not even cried!! I used self piercing earings and diped them in oralgel to numb the earlobe as the earing was going thru. again Congratulations!! Marcie

o

That's awesome, of course you should post that kind of news! Love love love the photo - proud mom and darling baby boy! Congratulations to your family!!

o

Congratulations, Kylie. No grandchildren for me yet but I get to share the joy as my friends are becoming grandparents.

Is that a yawn or is he calling, "Hey, Mom!"?

o

Congrats to you, grandma, and your dd and sil for this beautiful, healthy baby boy!

I have been w/o a computer for a few weeks and finally got it home tonight. Have a lot of catching up to do!

o

Kylie-
Aren't newborns the greatest! You sound like me- I said the same thing about my new grand daughter Bella- I can't wait to get my hands on her! LOL!
Congrats and blessings on a fine baby boy!

o

Great grand kids are great, too. One of my greats is named after me. William Joseph Zablocki IV. Cool, huh? All 5 generations of us first borns. :-)
Waiting for an updated picture, Kylie.
Bill

o

Correction. I meant William V for my Great Grandson.
Bill

o

Sat, Sep 17, 11 at 11:25

DD went to the ER yesterday . She had a Spinal leak from the Epidural . They had to go back in do a Spinal Tap near the leak and insert blood to stop the leak.. She home miserable but trying to rest!!! Here is a pic of Fin. The boy already has more Chins than a Chinese phone book..LOL

Kylie

Photobucket

o

Oh Lords Kyle! LoL That's so funny, I couldn't help but laugh aloud on that. :) He's a butterball like my eldest! :P A cutie! Hope she is doing better, I never had one of those epidurals, refused to cuz I was scared of having anything stuck in my spine! Tell her to take it very VERY easy and not lift anything heavier than that baby. Keep us up to date Kyle. :)

~Tina

o

Too funny Kylie! Isn't it amazing how quickly a child changes from 1st born to a few days old? Your poor dd, hoping she is not in too much pain, and yes, she should take it very easy.

o

What a cute little bundle of sugar he is!!! Congratulations!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here