Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crzmama

Is she gonna???

15 years ago

I really think shes gonna open tonight...whatcha think gang??

{{gwi:551008}}>

Comments (12)

• 15 years ago

I think the one to the right will definatley open tonight, maybe tomorrow for the one to the left. What brug is it?
    Shawn

• 15 years ago

Yes, I agree.

• 15 years ago

ditto. Has a nice shape. Can not wait to see it's true color. ENJOY THIS

Lucy

• 15 years ago

Yep, the one should open fully tonight and get some color. What is it?

• 15 years ago

Hey Folks!! Just got home from work...This is the Pink Suns that I got from Seed Sprout that Ive been waiting forever it seems for it to open and she FINALLY did ....woohoooo lol...faint fragrance..reminds me of jasmine... and heres the pics of how she looks now...
    This one is without flash:
    {{gwi:551009}}">
    With Flash:

{{gwi:551010}}">
    {{gwi:551011}}">

I think she will get quite a bit darker since shes already showing colors already..

• 15 years ago

Congrats! I've gotten a kick reading your posts in anticipation of your blooms. Very pretty and I wonder how much darker it will get? You'll have to post daily (nightly) pics as she ages.
    Karyn

• 15 years ago

now you know they are nightbloomers...so we expect you to take pictures throughout the night hahaha.

Kristy does that remind you of something?

just kidding.

very pretty coloration. Since you waited so long...enjoy it! Hope it will last a long while.

• 15 years ago

uhhhhhh Karyn...you wouldve really gotten a kick out of seeing me laying on the deck taking a pic of it lmao...Shouldve seen DH's face...He'll probably have me committed...fine as long as he lets me take my plant lmao...Hmm I'll see what she looks like around 5:00 am thats when DH goes to work..any changes..then I'll take a pic..if not, then I'll take another one when I get home from work tomorrow night...

• 15 years ago

She's a beauty. Love her shape. It's so exciting when they finally open for us. Thanks for laying on the deck to take pics of her.

• 15 years ago

YAY!!! It took a while but looks like it was worth it.. Very Pretty!!! Congrats!
    Kylie

• 15 years ago

Shes very pretty. Its awful how the flash distorts the color, isn't it. I've had to throw out some really good shots because of the flash glare. Cant wait to see tonites picture! :)

• 15 years ago

crzmama

Looks like she did!! :) Very nice! Smells like Jasmine! Lucky you! And I thought I was the only one who went out in the late, very late hours of the night to take pictures! lol! I know the new neighbors think I'm crazy!! A flash here, a flash there, ten more flashes over there! lol! Gotta love it!

Mike