With this Crazy weather not much going on here.. here are a couple of pic's

Kylie

Blue JMG and Eternity...

{{gwi:552038}}

{{gwi:453736}}

Comments (11)

• Ament
    12 years ago

Thank you for sharing Kyle, I know for myself I absolutely love oogling everyones garden photos. Especially right now, mine is just blah! haha! I do have a few wild flowers and such but eh, nothing spectacular.

My peony went ppfftt! Earwigs got into the blooms and destroyed them. Never had that happen before. :( My spirea was spectacular. It seemed to be extremely happy after I killed off the second spirea that someone had planted far too close together. The linden tree did wonderfully well this year. The scent from it was heavenly in the evenings! :D Hopefully next year will be a better year here in my yard.

~Tina

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Kylie, I like the light pink. Do they darken up? Those are some nice large Blossoms. The Morning Glory is very nice also. Do they re-seed themselves and take things over?
    Bill

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank You Tina.. This has been one Crazy yr... Mine is pretty Blah HaHa! as well!!!! LOL..

Bill.. YES they do darken up one of the best Brugs I have ever grown..I sent you today some the the MG.. They do re-seed BUT they are not invasive.. Long vines but they don't come up everywhere like some do...

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

Kyle if you consider that blah, I'm seriously needing to see what would look better. :) Of course, being in Texas it's been dry down there hasn't it. I'd hate to have a water bill down there. :P
    Here are a few from my yard;
    {{gwi:552039}}
    {{gwi:552040}}
    {{gwi:552041}}
    {{gwi:552042}}
    {{gwi:552043}}

Thanks for looking

~Tina

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Kylie I'm surprised that anything is blooming with the temps you've had this summer. It's been bad here but it's been HeII where you are.

• iowagourdman
    12 years ago

Kylie Wow! We drove through your area towards the end of July on our way to San Antonio. Everything was so dry and brown. I have never seen it so bad before. How nice to see that you were able to enjoy the fruits of your green thumb! Sue and I hope to visit your ranch some day. You go girl!!! Were still trying to get the power back on at our farm.

• rmbill
    12 years ago

Nice pictures Tina. I really like the first one of the Morning Glory. Also, what is the last one? Please save me a couple of seeds to them.
    Thanks,
    Bill

• Ament
    12 years ago

Bill, the morning glories are seeds from the neighbors behind me. They planted them last year, then ripped them up after they went to seed. I collected not quite half a ball jar of them. I still have seeds from them and also have many more planted. I figure what the hey, if they are going to half way do it, I'm gonna all the way do it and seeded almost the whole back fence of 1/4th an acre. LoL

As for the very last, it's out of a bunch of seeds tossed alongside my leaning tower of garage. hehe It's a poppy and I absolutely love them. I still have seeds for it too. So pop me an email with your addy and I'll zip out a bunch of both for you to plant. ;) It's certainly the least I can do for you!

~Tina

• chena
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Tina !! Those are beautiful.. What is that cute Yellow one?? I love that!!!!!

Nice to see ya!!! I hope you and Sue had a Wonderful trip!!! Yup things are pretty sad looking this yr. I hope the power is back up and running soon... Hunting season is just around the corner are you going to be doing some smoking????
    And is the house done?????? Ya'll are Welcome here any time!!!

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

Kyle, that cutie is a normal calendula, the wild type that the more fancy style comes from. If you wish, I just recently harvested some. Send me an email and I'll send you some of these. I just love them. Simple yet beautiful. :)

~Tina

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

I love those light blue MG, Kylie and such huge blooms on your brug.

Tina, those are all lovely blooms.

Thank you both for sharing.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?