really O.T. lighting a candle for 911

Posted by plantlover49 6B (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 11 at 15:36

I hope no one fogets that day, I know I won't

Elizabeth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: really O.T. lighting a candle for 911

Was just watching an NBC special about it and we rang bells at church, sang songs relating to God's supremacy despite everything, Pretty awful to rewatch the events, yet we must never forget. That sounds trite, but it's true. I surely do remember everything about it.

o

Some things we will never forget. Unfotunately, the younger people didn't see it happen and it won't have the same impact on them and they won't feel the same way. I am aware of Pearl Harbor but I am sure that those that lived it have much stronger feelings.
Bill

o

Every body hates us but every body wants us. Don't EVER forget.
Jerry

o

My daughter was born in 95 and remembers it. Of course, it kind of affects military children differently than civilian children. She watched some of the things on tv with me tonight, cried right along with me too. It's terribly hard for her and I both to watch. We're both very sensitive to others. Empathic nearly. It's so bad that we both nearly never go out into large crowds when major events happen that cause high emotions like stress or pain. Neither of us can handle it.

Even after 10 yrs, We both had to walk out of the room to gather ourselves together. Some things just never stop hurting. We will never forget.

~Tina

o

I think that everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing on that Tuesday morning. My oldest remembers, my middle child doesn't and my youngest hadn't been born. I think it was especially scary for those in Manhattan and the DC area, as well as other major metropolitan centers. Maybe all of us felt like targets. I think that was the first time in recent history that Americans really felt vulnerable.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 15:40

Don't forget Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. My Mother could feel the blast at her house..Bombed by Timothy McVeigh..

I saw the plane hit the second Tower.. I WILL Never Forget!!!!

Kylie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here